Tommie Vaughn Auto Country

• great service, and facility

great place to do business. upfront thru the whole process. never have had an a dealership reat me like that...

• 2016 F150 SuperCrew Sport

The process was made easy by Christy. She made the purchase by explaining all costs and rebates. A no hassle deal that fit for me. Kudos to Tommie Vaughn. Bobby

• GaryZz

This is the second vehicle I've bought at Tommie Vaughn. I will continue to buy vehicles here

• Awesome

Crystal was great in helping us buy a truck. Would recommend this place to friends.

• Great ecperience

Crystal did an awesome job Made the buying experience painless

Crystal did an awesome job Made the buying experience painless

• Tommie Vaughn Auto Country

Out of the MANY dealerships we attempted to do business with, this is the only one that EXCEEDED my expectations of what we were looking for, especially in purchasing a vehicle. This was the only dealership wanted to help. I will highly recommend this establishment for your next car buying experience, and I know I will be a returning customer. Thank you for all the time and dedication to making my experience the best.

• Very Happy customer

Thanks Crystal and everyone at Tommie Vaughn. We love the car and appreciate all you did for us. This is the place to get your next car!

• Outstanding dealership

Great place to get a car from the customer service is amazing the sales reps are outstanding !

• Review

Great place of business, very helpful people in all areas!! They don't just say they're there to help, they do it!! My experience has been nothing short of Wonderful!!

• Great Job!!

Thank you so much for bussiness.

From Cynthia Crowder: We serve an Awesome GOD. Thanks to be GOD for the blessing Angela and I received today. I want to send a special Thanks to Reggie Ford out at Tommy Vaughn dealership and the financial department . He did an Awesome job selling us a car. He was on point. Tears of joy is still coming down. Lord I Thank You. All praises, honor and Glory to you. Love you.

Thank you so much for bussiness.