Boerne Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

3.6 out of 5 (3.6) 46 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• September 2, 2016

Boerne Dodge Amazing! Outstanding! Accommodating! Those are only a few of the many positive adjectives that come to mind in our dealing with Boerne... Dodge. Searching over the Internet for a one ton Ram 4 wheel drive with an assortment of particular options, we narrowed our search to 75 miles from San Antonio. We texted and emailed many dealerships who advertised that they had such a vehicle. Many handed us off to other internet services or did not have the vehicles they promoted on the web. From our very first contact with Boerne they were helpful and honest. The Internet salesman was helpful and assured us that they had the vehicle on their lot and we could come down and check it out. This is where Boerne really stepped up to the plate. I explained we were in New York and I would have a relative come in on Saturday and they would be driving over an hour to get there so please make sure the vehicle is there. They assured me it would be there and if there was a problem they would contact us. Our son met with the Internet salesman (who I believe was Jason) and he would hand him off to a salesman. Saturday, my son arrived and was introduced to Anthony Thelmann who proceeded to pull up the vehicle close enough to the showroom so that we could FaceTime using their wi-fi and virtually view the Ram Truck with every one of the options we had asked for. Not only were they knowledgeable about the vehicle they were extremely patient with my numerous questions from my virtual vehicle inspection. The team at Boerne made us a phenomenal offer and we bought our dream Ram right here over FaceTime. My son signed some intent papers and gave them the necessary information. Paperwork was overnighted to us. Any phone calls for clarifications were met with patience and thoroughness. We arranged financing through our own credit union and sent back a deposit with the paperwork and as they say the rest is history. We drove out to Texas with the bank check for the balance and because we were arriving earlier than expected called and asked if we could pick it up a day earlier than scheduled. Once again they went out of their way to accommodate us. Anthony was waiting outside for us when we arrived and after the necessary paperwork with Brian....who was also a gem, Anthony spent time going over the vehicle with us and dispensed a wealth of knowledge about our Ram. Boerne sent us off assuring us if we needed anything just call. I write this review as we drive back to NY to finalize the sale of our home and look forward to returning back to Texas. As I reflect on this whole transaction I realize this was done from 1800 miles away with constant reassurances from Boerne and absolutely no angst or worry for us. We arrived Saturday at 9 in the morning and drove away by 11:00 It was seamless! What a joy to deal with professional, friendly people.

August 10, 2018

Easily the worst experience I have ever had at a car dealership. These people are dishonest and will say nearly anything to get you to come in - despite... clearly explaining our budget and requirements. Once you arrive, you will learn about all of their hidden fees and tactics to get you to pay far more than the advertised prices. They will outline all of the discounts they offer but hide all of the hidden fees until you are at the long end of the buying process. In this day and age, it it sad to see a car dealership behaving in such a shady manner. Trust me - avoid Boerne Dodge Chrysler. I can't imagine they will be around too much longer with the way they do business. PS - Take the time to read the other reviews. There is a certainly a pattern of dishonesty going on here.

May 15, 2018

Amazing Sales Staff. George was an Excellent Sales Rep and Jason was a great Sales Manager. Worked with me very well to ensure I got the price I wanted... for the new vehicle and for the trade-in. They were a huge part in making my son's college graduation gift and surprise, a huge success. Even let me use a bow for the reveal of the new Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. Love these guys and this store.....HIGHLY recommend you go here for all your Jeep, Chrysler, and Dodge needs. Best in the area....and I visited them all!!

April 21, 2018

Purchased a 2018 charger SXT blacktop. Their prices for this car is the lowest anywhere in Texas! Search for yourself. $22,800! I received an amazing... deal. Told other dealers to match Boerne dodge price, but they wouldn't. Dirk Sommers was a fantastic salesguy. Easy going, waited very patiently for me to think for about 4 minutes without saying one word. No pressure to buy. I have been researching for 1.5 months, every dealer, every deal. No one could match or better Boerne Dodge. I live near sea world, its about 15 mins from fiesta texas, but well worth it. I explained all the bad reviews I saw on sites, they explained what happened and I believe them. Some people you can't please no matter what. You don't get anything in this world for free. But I guarantee they will be fair and honest. Lastly, I want to personally thank John Montague, the owner, for his assurance of a great experience. It was a great experience and more. I will be going back to purchase a dodge grand caravan soon. Thank you Boerne Dodge! JESSE PEREZ

December 5, 2017

Best new car buying experience we've ever had. Everyone on the team we worked with was courteous, professional, and genuine. We had some issues but the... manager was very quick to make it right. Highly recommended team!

October 4, 2017

I will never shop this dealership again to look for either a new or used car or truck. I was helping my son look for a good, used car and found one at... this dealership that fit the bill. We sat down to talk about the bottom line and make the deal. Only then, were we told that every car on the lot has an Apex GPS tracking device installed in it. Sounded interesting until we got the paperwork that showed it was an additional $750 tacked on to the price of the car. We negotiated and arrived at a reasonable price for the car, but I didn’t want the GPS system. I wasn’t planning to keep up the subscription after purchase, so why would I want to spend $750 on the module?? I offered to buy the car that night if they would take the GPS cost and the module off and was told no deal. They also had higher dealer fees included in their TTL and fees than the dealer I ended up buying a similar car from the next day. Very disappointed in my treatment at the dealership. I can’t give a good rating to a dealership that tries to sell something I don’t want as an accessory that they put on all their cars - new and used, because they want to. I’m assuming they have a good deal with the manufacturer to push this product on their customers, but in my case, it just cost them a sale.

September 28, 2017

Price online is not what you will receive once you are there. Of course the truck (based on color) that I was interested in was already sold. Found better... deal at another dealership.

August 2, 2017

Eric was my sales consultant, Chris was the manager. I would make them both for a job well done. They really bent over backwards to get this deal done... I am loving my 2017 dodge ram crew cab Beautiful truck with a lot of power. Thanks again guys. Darren P.

August 2, 2017

December 19, 2016

By far the worst dealership I have ever dealt with. I wasted two hours of my life at this joke of a dealership. I only asked two things from this dealership:... How much for my trade-in? And how much for the truck I am looking to buy? Two hours later and I only have the trade-in amount. We went to this dealership looking to buy a Ram 2500 Laramie. We were not greeted when we got there. We walked by two salesman sitting out front and was ignored. This is ok with me as I rather look around first. So after we located the truck we wanted, I walked back to the dealership building and got one of those two salesman to help us. I forgot this kids name but he starts doing the paperwork to get an appraisal amount on my trade-in. He of course keeps my keys so "his service manager can look at my truck as well." This is of course just a sales tactic. They like to keep your keys so you can't just up and leave at your discretion. Now this is where things get weird. The kid salesman passes us on to an older (more experienced) salesman. He tells us he has to because he "has to teach someone how to drive a stick." This became very awkward as he never left the dealership and most certainly did not show someone how to drive a stick. So now we are forced to pretty much start over with this new salesman. He kept saying "this is why I hate coming in at the tail end of a deal." He went out to the truck (2017 Laramie) we were wanting. I guess to get more info off of it? They said they also have a 2016 Laramie. He went to go find that but came back and said the truck was damaged. So after literally two hours, I still do not have have a trade-in amount or a price for the truck we are wanting to purchase. I tell him this and he quickly and rudely says they will give me $37k for my trade-in. This is lower than other dealerships but I realize this is a numbers game. As long as they can sell the truck at a decent price, we can still make a deal. So he comes back with the price of the truck. It was a really good price but they were still talking of $800 a month for the payment with $1000 down. I told them I am tier 1 credit and I do not put money down. They ask how much do I want my payment at? I already told them I was wanting around $700. So they have me sign saying that if they can get it at $720 for 6 years, I will purchase. I agree, sign it, and then fill out the credit app. Now it gets weird again. He comes back with the keys in his hand and says "what is this?" I look at him like he is stupid. He then says "what keys are these?" Well sir, those are the keys to the truck we have been discussing these past two hours. He then tells me that they must have put in the wrong stock number. We walk out to the truck and confirm the stock number on the keys, is infact the correct stock number to the truck we have been working a price on. So after two hours, this dealership wasn't even getting me pricing on the truck we were asking for. They were giving me the pricing on a stripped down SLT, not the Laramie. And I find that amazing because who in their right mind would pay $800 a month for a stripped down Ram? I have bought a lot of new cars. I have been to a lot of dealerships. Some good experiences and some bad. But this dealership takes the cake. This has been the most ridiculous and incompetent dealership I have ever been to. I am shocked that this dealership can even remain open.