Greg LeBlanc Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (985) 333-1788 (985) 333-1788
Used (985) 333-1744 (985) 333-1744
Service (985) 333-1705 (985) 333-1705

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.8

POOR AFTER THE SALE SERVICE

anyone who could helps with my problems was off for the day . one else offer to help . left serval messages for the business manager who never returned any of my calls . Lost 1and half days from work to correct problems going into the third day and still can't get any assistance and resolve issues . VERY POOR AFTER SALE SRVICE.

Excellent Purchase & Service

The purchase process was excellent and was handled very well by our salesperson, Patty Bourg, as well as the parts and service manager, Mark Cadiere. We already have one Hyundai purchased from this dealership and the previously great experiences with both sales and service staff made our decision to purchase another Hyundai from this dealership very easy. Mrs. Patty was very thorough and personable and made the purchasing experience very enjoyable. Also, the continued excellent service provided by Mark and his team in the service department keep us satisfied long after our initial vehicle purchase.

We LOVE Hyundai!

We own 3 Elantras and a Genesis G80. Our driveway looks like a Hyundai lot. We have been impressed with all of these cars. The Elantra has a really smooth ride for a midsize car. The features are great too. The Genesis is in a class of its own. I've never loved a car so much and I've had a lot of cars. It's like you're gliding on glass and the features are phenomenal. Customer Service is exceptional. Any small issue I have had was handled immediately. Could not be happier!

Cheri's New Tuscon

This is my 4th Hyundai and 2nd Tuscon. I moved to Houma in 2016 and have found this dealership and the folks there to be most helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I always get incredibly fast service too.

first hundai purchase

Great staff who always takes care of their customers, it was a great buying experience and recommend it to anyone who is interested in purchasing a new vehicle, Hyundai was never on my radar but have been impressed with quality and staff.

Happy car buyer

Best car buying experience ever! Very satisfied with our salesman, dealership, and our new Tucson. We were treated like family. Definitely will recommend dealership to friends and family.

Expectations Exceeded!

Chad, Ben and the dealership team exceeded ever expectation we had during our shopping and purchase experience! Hyundai was not on our radar until my brother referred us to the dealership. Now it will be the first dealership we visit for our future purchases!

Treated Royally!

Great people! Not pushy! Listened to what I was looking for and helped me achieve my goal. I would/will recommend Greg Leblanc dealership to everyone! Patty Bourg is an awesome sales person.

Happy

Everything was great. I think they should have an incentive for your clients when they recommend family and friends. My mom bought a car the same day and I don't believe I was even thanked.

4.2

Hybrid

This was the easiest and most pleasant vehicle purchase every. This was the best ever well done. The sales person was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The sales person also returned my calls and emails in a very timely manner.