Greg LeBlanc Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (985) 333-1788 (985) 333-1788
Used (985) 333-1744 (985) 333-1744
Service (985) 333-1705 (985) 333-1705

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Above and beyond

The employees at this dealership go above and beyond the call of duty to achieve customer satisfaction! I am a return customer because of the wonderful sales staff, and service technicians.

GREAT !!!

GREAT products, prices, personnel, and services ! Very professional, yet also very friendly, cordial, and caring personnel ! Personnel took the time to explain, and answer questions. Personnel made the process comfortable for the customer !

Hyundai Happy

Had a nice experience at hyundai of houma. Shopped for awhile and concluded I am very happy with the hyundai warranty, one of the best around. A happy hundai owner here!

My experience

It was great the people were great explained everything like I wanted they were more then helpful great prices and great atmosphere loved my experience at Greg Leblanc Hyundai

Friendly, Straight-forward sale.

After visiting various dealerships in the area, Greg Leblanc Hyundai stood out as the most friendly and professional dealership. They never tried to up-sell me to something I didn't need, and they listened to what vehicle I was looking for, and were able to give me a great price.

Alexa Badgerow

The service was excellent. Easily connected with Patty. She was extremely helpful and encouraging. I left with exactly what I needed in a timely manor. Would definitely recommend to a friend in search of a vehicle.

Pleasure

It was a pleasure buying a car for the first time in my life. A total great experience. Great people and super nice and friendly.

Great staff

Very knowledgeable staff - they answered all my questions about the vehicle - they were friendly and accommodating to my needs - great customer service is their best quality

Excellent!!

Great service from Chad and finance person.It was my birthday the day i bought my car......they made it special!! I will recommend this dealership to all my friends.

NEW CAR PURCHASE

VERY HAPPY WITH DEALER AND PURCHASE. SECOND CAR I HAVE PURCHASED FROM THIS DEALER. WILL CONTINUE TO USE THIS DEALER IN THE FUTURE. A NICE PLACE TO DO BUSINESS WITH.