Bohn Ford

483 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 15, 2016

My experience was nice and fast.the people there are great and friendly. Will always and forever recommend people to go and purchase from this dealership.

Thank you Terinesha for the kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We look forwar...d to your business with us again!

December 7, 2018

Good service. The service adviser was nice and helpful. The repairs were done in a timely manner and dropping off and receiving my vehicle was quick and... painless. Had a wonderful experience

December 4, 2018

Great buying experience with Leonard and Bohn Ford. We came in knowing exactly what we were looking for and no attempts at an up-sale were made. Very... satisfied.

Thank you Austin for the kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable buying experience!

December 3, 2018

The dealer Mr Brown was exemplary. Professionalism and knowledge of process was very good. Patience and cordial while very efficient is speeding up the... process to decrease stress.

Thank you Julianna for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 1, 2018

It was a great experience. I was very please with the service I got at Don Bohn Ford at Lapalco. Everyone was very helpful in informing me about my car.

Thank you Iris for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 30, 2018

My car was checked in, oil was changed and inspected. Facilities are great, Wait was short.

Elaine, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if you have any addit...ional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Don Bohn Ford!

November 26, 2018

I needed a battery the service we received was very prompt and efficient. .Everything was done in a timely .manner

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to your next visit!

November 19, 2018

Recently had my F250 in for some warranty work at Don Bohn Ford. I dealt with D. Smiley, who was the Service Advisor who helped me throughout the service... process. He has a great attitude and was really a pleasure to deal with. He provided me with all of the information, up-to-date feedback, completion timeframe, etc-- as promised in the beginning... Thanks DS for all of your help, and particularly your personal attention to Great Customer Satisfaction--Thumbs Up!!! Sincerely, KP

Thank you Kirk for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward ...to your next visit!

November 19, 2018

Service advisor Angela and technician Hector was not able to repair flat tire so purchased four new tires to be safe on road.

Thank you Brenda for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 17, 2018

I would like to extend my appreciation of a superior quality service on the repairs of my 2016 F150 Shelby Truck. In addition, I would like to thank Ray... Landry, the service manage for going over and beyond & making sure that my truck got fixed in a timely manner & getting to the root of the problem with the engine repair. Also, I would like to express additional appreciation to two other service advisors, Terry & Mike for also taking care getting me signed in and getting a rental. I must say the quality of service that was given to my husband & I for our Shelby Truck was over & beyond super superior. I will highly recommend any of my ford owner family & friends to go experience this service in the service area of the dealership. This was what true customer service is all about knowing how the customer got superior service & left with a smile. So, again this was a job well done and very pleased & happy! Thanks again to Ray Landry and all his service advisors for an excellent service..

Thank you Tiffany for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank y...ou for your business and look forward to your next visit!