• Mrs Morris

My experience was nice and fast.the people there are great and friendly. Will always and forever recommend people to go and purchase from this dealership.

Thank you Terinesha for the kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We look forward to your business with us again!

• Me, Toddler, and Friend

Andrea Jackson was patient, very informative, and didn't seem intimidated by the fact the my friend was very knowledgeable in car purchasing and followed up w many questions. Also a plus she wasn't bothered by my toddler.

Ashley, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope you continue to choose Don Bohn Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Positive

I was received right away and the service was actually pretty fast! The waiting area has water, coffee, Wi-Fi, and a clean restroom.

Hi Karen, Thank you for your review and kind words. We appreciate your business! Please come back to visit with us again.

• Very satisfied

Everyone was very helpful and considerate. They were accommodating when a part had to be ordered. I'm very satisfied with the service.

Thank you Angela for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Don Bohn. ford

Helpful and friendly staff. Quality and timely repair services

Thank you Deana for the kind words! We look forward to your business with us again!

Helpful and friendly staff. Quality and timely repair services

• Jason

Very prompt and friendly service. Our vehicle had a recall and was repaired within 24 hours.

Thank you Monica for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Excellent service

Scott Duernsey was professional and was very helpful.

Thank you Felix for the kind words about Scott! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Scott Duernsey was professional and was very helpful.

• Completely Satisfied

The service rep, even though I have only seen him once before, not only remembered my name but also my twin sister, who lives out of state. They are making the best of the situation since the main building is inoperable after a terrific storm in 2016

Thank you Karen for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great service experience here with us! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next visit!

• Good review

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Victor! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Aside from the 23 dollars in shop fees everything else was great. My service advisor Mike was great, my truck was fixed within a reasonable time frame and I loved the truck analysis that was sent to me via email. Very good job bohn, if the 23 dollars in fees were explained in detail you would have received a 5 star rating from me. Thanks again

• Car Owner

Thank you for your service! Thank you so much for your service!!!!

Thank you Ronald for the kind words! We look forward to your business with us again!

Thank you for your service! Thank you so much for your service!!!!