• Mrs Morris

My experience was nice and fast.the people there are great and friendly. Will always and forever recommend people to go and purchase from this dealership.

Thank you Terinesha for the kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We look forward to your business with us again!

• Good work, good people

Thank you Brian for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Friendly service, good people that do good work. Would happily give them my business again, just hoping I have better luck with the car so I'm not back too often!

• Satisfied

Excellent and friendly customer service and timing.

Thank you Kelsie for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Excellent and friendly customer service and timing.

• Great service

Very friendly service department and work was done quickly.

Thank you George for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Very friendly service department and work was done quickly.

• P dutreix

The staff was friendly and helpful and the service was fast

Thank you Paula for the kind words!

The staff was friendly and helpful and the service was fast

Thank you Paula for the kind words!

• great service

very happy with my service, and will use Don Bohn Ford in the future

Thank you Tammy for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

very happy with my service, and will use Don Bohn Ford in the future

• Westbank's Best

job completed on time the staff gave good service and complete understanding of the work done payable clerk gave service with a smile

Thank you David for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Completely satisfied

My experience was great, I bought my car from Don Bohn and get my car serviced there . Alway good experience

Thank you Eric for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Ernest

Had a great visit and quick, efficient service. Thank you very much

Thank you Ernest for the kind words! We look forward to your business with us again!

Had a great visit and quick, efficient service. Thank you very much

• Vehicle Service

Associate was a little slow with returning calls to check on my vehicle, otherwise the service was adequate.

We will work harder to improve our communication, James. Thanks again for your business! Take care!