New 866-220-9155 Dealer Website
Used 866-328-5453 Email Dealer
Service 855-517-8592

Average based on 1740 reviews
  • Love my new truck!

I purchased an F150 XLT. Tony Morgan was my consultant. He was very friendly, patient, and helpful. I am a female and handling the purchase by myself. He never acted like I didn't know what I was talking about because I was female. He always answered my questions with utmost respect. This was my 4th or 5th vehicle I have purchased from Joe Myers. I do lots of internet research before I go out to dealers carrying my spreadsheets. But somehow I always manage to go to Joe Myers after looking around and purchase there. You would think I would learn to go there first to save myself time, but I guess I like the hunt. :) I also liked Chris coming into the office to introduce himself. I was able to ask him some financial questions. He treated me with respect also. I can't believe they stay so late to finalize the paperwork and get the vehicle ready to take home that night. I know it was 10:30 or so when I was in the finance office. Tony stayed to hand over the keys to me and the female customer service person (I'm sorry but I can't think of her name) was there to go over everything with me. No one acted like I was a bother at the late hour. Thanks to everyone and yes I will probably buy there again someday.

Congratulations on your new F-150! Our team is always focused on getting our customers in the right vehicle and we are pleased to hear that they provided you with the experience you deserve. We truly appreciate your repeat business and we enjoy working with you every time you visit us. Thank you for choosing Joe Myers Ford, we look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can!

• New Vehicle

? I am very satisfied with my purchase of 2 brand-new vehicles.

? I am very satisfied with my purchase of 2 brand-new vehicles.

• Purchased 2 cars

Great experience and Rodney "Tiny" was great. Just wish I could have closed both deals at the same time vs separately, as the sales manager wanted. Spent all day at the dealer from open to close.

Thank you for the feedback, Sal! We appreciate your review and we can't thank you enough for your business. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can!

• 10,000 mile service

Service was completed within the estimate time provided by the Service rep. She also checked to see if I needed anything during the service call.

We're happy to hear that everything was completed to your satisfaction, Ignatias! We hope to see you again soon!

• Colin davison

I just took my truck in for my first oil change and I have shaving that are like puddy in my rear differential. This is checked off on their "100 point inspection" on certified used vehicles. Front diff had water in it 120 later.

• King Ranch Living

Great purchasing experience. The sales team were very knowledgeable about the 2016 F-150 and were very courteous.

Hi Kristopher, and congratulations on your new truck! We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We hope you'll share your experience with others, and we look forward to your next visit!

• maintenance

My adviser always makes sure I am taken care of. Elaine pays attention to details and explains all before its done, which makes very easy in making decisions and understanding the process.

Hey Eduardo, thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear about your wonderful experiences with our service department, and we look forward to helping you out in the future!

• 2nd Purchase from this dealer

awesome customer service. very pleased with agent and company

Thank you for the 5 stars and recommendation! We are so pleased to hear about your wonderful experience and we look forward to having you back again!

awesome customer service. very pleased with agent and company

• Oil Change

Mike was great. The oil change took a little longer than estimated.

Thank you for sharing this with us! We are happy to hear about your 5 star service experience and we look forward to working with you again!

Mike was great. The oil change took a little longer than estimated.

• Fantastic service

Incredible customer service. Cindy is the best customer service rep I have worked with.

Thank you for the kind words, Ricky! It is wonderful to hear about your outstanding service visit, and we look forward to having you back again!