• Great Service

I always recommend this dealer because it makes the difference in many regards. Not pressure when you are buying a car. Friendly customer service and a great service department for repairs. I had been a customer for the past 14 years and they always exceed my expectations. Thank you, Mr. Jason Sylve at the Service department for a great service all these years!!!

Thanks for your five-star review, and for all the years you've been our customer! We're so glad to hear that we're able to deliver an exceptional customer service experience with each and every visit. We look forward to seeing you again, and thanks for your business!

• Buying Murnao 2017

Great Customer Service. Overall wonderful experience. Great timing. Very consistent. Absoulety love my new 2017 Murano S.

• Satisfied Customer

I'm new to Nissan they've shown me such great professionalism I recommended my husband and now my sister.

• Debranurse

Friendly fast service. Facility was clean including restroom

Friendly fast service. Facility was clean including restroom

• Always Great Service

Always professional and service rendered in a timely manner

Always professional and service rendered in a timely manner

• My 2017 Nissan Titan

You All Rock - thank you Brittany Cynthia Craig And Harold ¿¿ And Of Course Dayle And Raymond !

• Quick turnaround

The service tech was very good - a/c condenser replacement - and I now have cold air and 12 month warranty on the repair. The 2nd time Brandt didn't provide courtesy car wash.

• A ROCK

U M have Been Dealing with This dealership for 15 years. That should tell you something. Buying a car no pressure and a great price. I have been dealing with the service department also for 15 years. The dealership is really fortunate to have the people they have on staff. The service department always makes me feel special and I believe that's how they r reattach everyone.

• Quick service

Always excellent customer service. Fast turn around on normal maintenance without an appointment.

• Trade in

Great job by Brain Pierre. He was great overall. He answered all my questions and more.