• Great Service

I always recommend this dealer because it makes the difference in many regards. Not pressure when you are buying a car. Friendly customer service and a great service department for repairs. I had been a customer for the past 14 years and they always exceed my expectations. Thank you, Mr. Jason Sylve at the Service department for a great service all these years!!!

Thanks for your five-star review, and for all the years you've been our customer! We're so glad to hear that we're able to deliver an exceptional customer service experience with each and every visit. We look forward to seeing you again, and thanks for your business!

• Sandra Byrd

Very satisfied with the service would recommend this dealer ship to my friends

Thank you for your recommendation, Sandra. We look forward to serving your for years to come!

Very satisfied with the service would recommend this dealer ship to my friends

• Ray Brandt Nissan

The service was impeccable. I've never experienced any service better or even equal to theirs.

Reading reviews like yours truly make our day. Thank you for choosing Ray Brandt Nissan for all of your service needs!

• Great service

The whole experience of buying my car was amazing. Was very helpful and did everything in their power to make sure we were taken care of.

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Ray Brandt Nissan. We wish you safe travels in your new car and look forward to seeing you again soon, Emily!

• I loved the service

I saw the car I was looking for online at their dealership's website, contacted them to get a price, and set an appt for a test drive...once I was at the dealership I only spent 2.5hrs... test driving doing paperwork and financing. There where no hidden fees and I was very satisfied...stress free car purchase

We're thrilled to hear that your recent experience at Ray Brandt Nissan was stress-free! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your transportation partner.

• Wonderful experience

Fast and friendly staff, made this a positive buying experience for me. No pressure sales was much appreciated. All and all, I am very happy.

The entire Ray Brandt Nissan team makes it a priority to provide all of our customers with a hassle-free buying experience. Thank you for your glowing review and your business!

• Maxima

Great work love the ppl at the job an always will go there

Thank you, Brandon, for giving us the opportunity to earn your trust and business.

Great work love the ppl at the job an always will go there

• They are very nice and helpful, I will go back

Thank you for your recommendation, Nicole. We wish you and your daughter many happy miles in your Ray Brandt Nissan!

I'm happy that me and my daughter went there, they are very helpful that made sure that I was happy with the car we picked. Safety and fits my daughter style I'm thinking about trading in my kia for a miss ,I told all my friends about nissa

• Satisfied customer

I would definitely recommend this dealership. Everyone was friendly great customer service and the sales rep Miles Moore was excellent.

We know you have many options when shopping for a vehicle, so we appreciate you choosing Ray Brandt Nissan.

• Agnes

I was very pleased with my experience on buying my vehicle. My salesman Cynthia was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

We're happy to hear you had a positive shopping experience with us.

We're happy to hear you had a positive shopping experience with us.