Ray Brandt Mazda

43 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 8, 2018

Paul was respectful. He took his time. By the time we had done the financials. He was still there. Thank you Paul. I will see you in 3 years

November 30, 2017

First oil change for the new car. Easiest ever. And walked out with no bill as the first change is complimentary! WOW! Jason and Scott kept me updated... when my car was being started, when it was finished, when it was going for the complimentary wash! WOW again! Went in early bird. Tech started at 8:15 and out by 9:00. Awesome. Thanks guys for a happy experience. Will always recommend this dealership for sales and service. Thanks!

• February 2, 2018

This is my 7th Kia from Ray Brandt in Harvey, La. My salesmen, Don, is professional and always seems to know what I'm looking for. This shopping experience... was the best to date. I'll be back...

November 8, 2017

I am very pleased with my purchase and experience with Ray Brandt Kia!! I was able to find a car that suit my needs and more importantly, within my budget.

October 19, 2017

I was about to buy a Kia Optima at another local Kia location when I ran across Ray Brandt Kia. I was just looking to comparison shop since I had already... found a car I liked but was not happy with the buying experience at the other dealership. My salesman at Ray Brant, Don and his manager Jeremy were both outstanding and easy to work with. Don took me to test drive several cars and took his time explaining the features to me of each vehicle and comparing them to my other choices. Don also took the time to meet with my wife to close the deal. Everything was great until this point and now it was time to finance the vehicle I chose. I told Don and his manager that I only wanted my credit ran through one finance company since I was already pre-qualified. I was told no problem and I watched him write this request on my paperwork before bringing it to the finance office. Low and behold the finance department decided to run my credit through at least 11 different financial companies after being informed of my wishes. Needless to say I am not happy. Not only did they run it through 11 different companies resulting in 11 marks on my credit report, they were unable to beat the rate of the one I specifically told them to run it through. To make matters worse once it was time to go and sign the papers my rate was higher from what I knew it should be. This is because the finance department had added an extended warranty and Gap insurance to my contract neither of which I wanted. This had altered my APR and monthly payment which I already knew I was approved for. After having all this removed from my contract, and having my APR adjusted to the right rate my monthly payments were still not matching up. Somehow after moving numbers around my payments are about a $1 more a month than what I planned but after the end of a long day I was not about to fight over such a small sum. While I would definitely recommend Don to anyone searching for a car I would caution that person if at all possible to have their financing already approved. If I had not known my interest rate beforehand and had relied upon the finance department at Ray Brant I would not be satisfied with the experience. If it was not for the finance department this would be a 5 star experience hands down as the car selection and pricing was quick and professional.

August 1, 2017

Bryant Duvernay was an excellent salesman at the Ray Brandt Kia dealership. It was the best I've ever experienced when trying to purchase another vehicle.... Thanks

July 26, 2017

Great experience with the dealer been to others before some good certain ones terrible but had a great salesperson an staff.

July 20, 2017

Eric was caring and processional! Best car buying experience ever!

June 30, 2017

Easiest purchase ever! Everyone from receptionist to finance is so concerned with making the purchase a great experience. Called with questions, chose... a car and the sales staff made sure that they ordered exactly what we wanted. All questions/concerns handled so professionally! Knew every step of the way what was going on with the deal. No pressure. From finance to drive out was really about a hour process! Special thanks to Mario (great salesmanship, always available!) and Taylor (Super Sales Manager). Johnny, you rocked too! Will be delighted to refer people here. Thanks for a great team at Mazda/Kia Mr. Brandt.

June 24, 2017

I spent $539 and my car still runs the same. I brought my car in Friday and was not explained that it would not be looked at until Monday. This is the... second time I paid for a service to have the issue still going on....Ray Brant will not get another dime from me.