• This is how, I believe, business should be done!

Working with Mr. "Tiger" Smith and Mr. Brenner was a great experience. Never have I worked with so friendly and professional men.

• Excellent service

Everything, the workers were amazing nice attitudes and very friendly. Did everything they could to satisfy me and their work was appropriated

• Bumper repair

How fast the repair was done. The bumper looked brand new after Carlos painted it. Was extremely pleased and satisfied.

• Great

Everything was awesome. Everybody treated me as though I was important. My salesman was awesome. He was the best of them all.

• Service

Their response to my needs was above and beyond expected.I wish other dealerships performed at that level I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation

• Great service

Felt comfortable with buying my first car, they answered all my questions and I didn't feel pressured, very friendly staff

• Great Customer Service; Dedicated Team

Great customer service. Dependable and dedicated service team. I highly recommend this dealership. I intent to continue bringing my Chevrolet to Leson Chevrolet.

• Awesome Service

Very knowledgeable,fast and courteous. Everyone was very helpful in making sure I got my truck back as quickly as possible and that I wasn't inconvenienced .

• Nice Job in Harvey

I waited at the dealership while my vehicle was being serviced. I was told that the servicing might well take a few hours to complete. I was pleasantly surprise that the work was done much sooner than told."|"

• Service Dept

My overall experience was very unsatisfactory. I arrived at the dealership at my scheduled apt time of 7:30a.m. By 2:30 p.m I had not received any information from the service advisor regarding my car. My husband called and was informed appts are serviced first and since I did not have one my car would not be checked until the next day. After reassuring them I did have an appt he was informed my car could be diagnosed, but no repairs would be done until the next day. I called and spoke the service manager 2 hours later , he informed me he would find out what was going on and call me back. I never received a retun callfrom him, but was notified at 5:30 that my car was ready. No apologies offered, no explanation regarding what was wrong with my car, or anything. I was very disappointed especially because this was my first time getting repairs done at this dealership.