Bozard Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

5258 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bozard Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Highly Recommeded!

Located the car we were interested in purchasing online. Emailed the dealership & received a prompt response by email and then was provided a direct c...ontact number for our salesman. He was very knowledgeable & friendly, had majority of paperwork prepared prior to our arrival. 90 minutes from arrival to pulling out of the lot with our new car. salesman: Frank Severius finance: AJ Miller We have already made several recommendations to friends that are in the market for a new vehicle.

• Fantastic buying experience with no stress

Our salesman, Luis Crespo was amazing. Completely laid back and yet willing to go the extra mile. Felt like we were shopping with a relative. Wyll in ...finance had a wonderful personality, that I could actually say had us wanting to hang out with him out side the dealership. The entire experience was great and looking forward to my maintenance and services. Thanks to the whole team, you changed the way I thought buying a new truck was going to be. High five!!!

• Ford Dealership from Heaven

Impressive service from a second we called to arriving at the dealership. The Internet Manager we had spoken to Ryan met us at the Quick Lane to mult...itask on buying out of leased car as had our oil change. Fresh hot cookies, coffee and cold water were offered. Ryan took us a golf cart to the dealership office to complete the transaction. All the research on our lease agreement was ready before hand. The business manager was excellent. We got the specially plates with the University of Miami. The processing of the paperwork was smooth & easy in a very friend professional manner. The oil change included cleaning & vacuuming are car. At the dealer officer there was fresh hot popcorn. Its a dealership I will return to & recommend. Even if I have to travel from South Florida. We were even told by the business manager that they will work with us & deliver a purchased car anywhere in the USA. I was so impressed with the staff & attention to the customer that I consider it that Ford dealership from heaven. It says a lot about the owners of this Ford dealership.

• Best buying experience ever,

My husband and I were referred to Luis Crespo by a close friend. We were downsizing and wished to apply two cars for our trade in. With trepidation we... went to the dealership as we always remembered the stress of past purchases for cars, over the years. Wow, were we surprised! Mr. Crespo fully explained the process, got us top dollar for our two cars, found the applicable Ford factory discounts which allowed us to drive out with our new Ford Edge under our anticipated budget amount. In addition, we observed his demeanor with the new salesman from South America. I am unable to convey how helpful and respectful Luis is towards us as customers and the fellow in training! Mr. Crespo is an individual who is honest and kind. My husband and I hold this person in the highest esteem. Bozard Ford is blessed to have such a professional on their sales staff. Many, many thanks for your assistance and kindness. Pat & Bill

• Excellent Surprising Service

When we arrived to take a test drive in a new 2018 F250, Ryan had the truck parked in the service driveway ready for us. We had not expected to purcha...se the vehicle that day since we were shopping several dealers but Ryan worked quickly to get us a price on our trade and a price on the new vehicle that surprised my very discerning husband! The sale went as smoothly as a car sale can go and we drove away very happy! Loving the new truck and can't wait to put our travel trailer behind it and get on the road!

• Outstanding truck buying experience

My sales guide, Jena Thomas was great. She made the buying experience comfortable and easy with a low pressure sales approach and down to earth, kind ...personality. She definitely knew her product and and made sure that we found the truck with all of the features that I wanted. Johnny Antoine also made my Bozard experience great with the closing of my sales process. He was very professional but personable and helpful when informing me on warranties, service plans, tag transfer, final pricing, etc. I am very pleased with my experience at Bozard and look forward to doing more business there in the future.

• Very satisfied

I went to Bozard looking for a truck. Ended getting a much better truck than my original price point was going to allow. The salesman Luis, manageme...nt Lee and finance Rick were outstanding, easy to work with, not pushy or negative on declined offers. I???ve not had a better experience anywhere. Thank you for handling my needs.

• Attentive Employees

The service department (Jeff Sparks) always provides attention to detail and prompt service. The ladies in the Lincoln concierge office always go the... extra mile to provide service and get quick answers. Thank you Bozard PS return the cookies!

• Enjoyable purchase

Was the best experience every purchasing a car.Ryan was amazing and fiance was very informative about purchase and service. Went out of there way to a...ssist with the after the sale purchase.

Overall Experience

• Best experience at a dealership!

From the time we first met Seth, everything went very smoothly. Seth took great care of us and has a wonderful personality. Mac the finance manager al...so is great to work with. Awesome dealership, would highly recommend!

Bozard Ford