New 888-818-2768 Dealer Website
Used 888-817-4952 Email Dealer
Service 888-741-1383

Average based on 7 reviews
  • Traded in '06 F250 diesel for '15 F150

I was having my '06 F250 diesel serviced & was looking around the lot at new trucks & found a '15 F150 V8 that I liked. Thanks to your sales staff not giving up on me, we eventually were able to agree & I bought the truck.

• Quick turn-around!

Great experience working with Ricky at LG Ford. Called and received a call back right away with an estimate an number to get an idea where I need to be. Picked up truck a day later.

• The Perfect Car!

Ricky was awesome! He worked with us very patiently to help us find the perfect car- a Ford Escape. Exciting. Thank you Ricky!

• La Grange Ford Lincoln

Our experience was great, very comfortable, they were very knowledgeable and great explanation. Great dealings with this company for and older woman!

• Praise for La Grange Ford Lincoln

We had a wonderful experience! Ricky was extremely helpful (in the rain) and patient with us. He is great!

• Awesome Service Department

I'd like to express my satisfaction with La Grange Ford-Lincoln. My Wife and I brought our 2013 Lincoln MKS in for a repair. I picked it up yesterday. The problem was fixed, all systems were checked and it was washed and vacuumed. We are impressed with the facilities, the service department and Brent and the other employees we met. Just wanted to say thank you.

• Love Shopping Local

I submitted an Internet inquire on a Mustang. I received an immediate response from Erika, the Internet Manager. She helped me do all of the leg work as far as shopping around and narrowing down my search. Once we were done narrowing down exactly what I wanted, she then passed me along to a Product Specialist, Ricky Dunk. He was awesome and experienced making this entire process smooth! I was pleased with my trade offer and the effort this dealership put into getting me into my new car! Working via the Internet saved me time avoiding me sitting around the dealership. When I arrived to their new (immaculate) dealership, all I had to do was sign and drive away! Thank you La Grange Ford!