LaGrange Ford Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 259-7492 (877) 259-7492
Used (877) 208-5078 (877) 208-5078
Service (877) 216-2899 (877) 216-2899

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Customer

Pleasant experience. Professional staff. Hot coffee and comfortable lounge.

vehicle service

service was great. only problem was that they didnt have my battery in stock and had to keep my car over night.

Dealer response

Paul, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's service! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

New 2020 Ford Explorer

Everyone at the dealership was great. They didn't originally have the vehicle I wanted but they got it for me and at a great price. Would definitely recommend this dealership and will use them again.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Chevy Colorado buyer for son.

Ed the Internet Sales manager was very helpful. No pressure sales. Easy to work with. Listened to inquiries and was always available. I highly recommend them.

Dealer response

Thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Ford Edge

We had a Great experience with La Grange Ford from Ricky Dunk the salesman to the financial dept. They made us feel at ease and explained everything we needed to know.

Dealer response

Johnny, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Good dealership

Shane was very helpful to me. It was a great and easy experience. So far we really like the vehicle. Would recommend this dealership to others.

Dealer response

Doris, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Safe travels!

Excellent Customer Service

Ed Plumley took care of everything from the get go. Was very responsive and knowledgeable of the vehicle. Living two hours away he was a huge help and made the experience awesome.

Dealer response

Matt, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! At La Grange Ford, LP, we value our guests and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Excellent service

Our first oil change on our Ford Expedition. Very impressed with the dealership and the service department. Thorough and focused, especially with the surge of customers getting service on their cars. Waiting room is very nice and comfortable. Nice first impression.

Dealer response

Larry, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Real People

I can count on two fingers the times I've taken the time to write a review about ANY purchase I have made in my life however Shane at Lagrange Ford deserves to be complimented. He wasn't too pushy and he didn't ghost me about the vehicle I purchased. They gave me more for my trade than multiple dealerships I was shopping for my van. I would also like to thank Erika King ,Finance Mgr., for her perseverance in seeking out the best deal for my loan. She was extremely helpful and very easy to talk to during the process. I will recommend Lagrange Ford away from big city dealerships all day and every day of the week and twice on Sundays!!

Dealer response

James, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

Repeat customer. Will always go here

Worked with Ed for both vehicles purchased. He was extremely helpful and informative for my purchases. I drove over 250 miles to see him,both times. He searched for months before pulling the trigger on the exact vehicle he knew we wanted. Always a customer of LG Ford!

Dealer response

Chris, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We hope you continue to choose La Grange Ford, LP for all your vehicle needs! Thank you and take care!