LaGrange Ford Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 259-7492 (877) 259-7492
Used (877) 208-5078 (877) 208-5078
Service (877) 216-2899 (877) 216-2899

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

The Dealership was Nice and efficient , We were very...

The Dealership was Nice and efficient , We were very satisfied with the dealership. In Lagrange, Texas. Very pleased with the pickup and delivery of the vehicle back to our home.

Customer

Pleasant experience. Professional staff. Hot coffee and comfortable lounge.

It was easy to get a convenient appointment! Service....

It was easy to get a convenient appointment! Service. Department folks are knowledgeable and friendly! The actual service delivered is good and reasonable in price!

Friendly service people. Had to wait a bit longer than...

Friendly service people. Had to wait a bit longer than originally planned but that was due to an unforeseen issue. Did not get the free car wash I was told about when I dropped car off. Not a deal breaker.

vehicle service

service was great. only problem was that they didnt have my battery in stock and had to keep my car over night.

Dealer response

Paul, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's service! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

New 2020 Ford Explorer

Everyone at the dealership was great. They didn't originally have the vehicle I wanted but they got it for me and at a great price. Would definitely recommend this dealership and will use them again.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Chevy Colorado buyer for son.

Ed the Internet Sales manager was very helpful. No pressure sales. Easy to work with. Listened to inquiries and was always available. I highly recommend them.

Dealer response

Thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Ford Edge

We had a Great experience with La Grange Ford from Ricky Dunk the salesman to the financial dept. They made us feel at ease and explained everything we needed to know.

Dealer response

Johnny, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Good dealership

Shane was very helpful to me. It was a great and easy experience. So far we really like the vehicle. Would recommend this dealership to others.

Dealer response

Doris, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Safe travels!

Excellent Customer Service

Ed Plumley took care of everything from the get go. Was very responsive and knowledgeable of the vehicle. Living two hours away he was a huge help and made the experience awesome.

Dealer response

Matt, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! At La Grange Ford, LP, we value our guests and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!