LaGrange Ford Lincoln

New (877) 259-7492 (877) 259-7492
Used (877) 208-5078 (877) 208-5078
Service (877) 216-2899 (877) 216-2899

Maintenance - Oil Change

Great service and great folks at the dealership. Always a pleasure when I go in.

Dealer response

Thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Great customer service!

Shane took great care of us! We did all the paperwork over the phone...they even brought the vehicle to us to test drive and we signed the papers in our driveway!

Dealer response

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

Individual. What do you mean 'Title" I am a pers

Very considerate, found the Navigator I was looking for, great deal. Knowledeable, helpful. The whole process was almost too easy. Fantastic service department. The facilities were first class, and there was never any pressure. I highly recommend this dealership

Great!!!

We found our truck on Autotrader, and worked with Ed Plumley. It could not have gone any smoother! The truck was in our price range, we got what we wanted for our trade in and the financing was a breeze! There is definitely something to be said for ‘small town’ service!!!

Best Customer Service Around!

After months of shopping for my new car, I stumbled across the perfect model that I wanted to purchase. I drove out of Austin to this dealer in order for the test drive thinking it would be a similar experience to dealerships in Austin, but I was completely wrong. The level of customer service was through the roof, I never felt pressured into a long winded sales push, I felt like my time and input was valued, and most importantly the staff was some of the most friendly group of people I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting! This is the only place I have ever received this level of service from a dealership, and I would encourage anyone to go check them out!

Dealer response

Colin, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! We are happy to have you a part of the La Grange Ford Lincoln family!

Escape

La grange Ford has been like family and Ricky Dunk had went above and beyond to help me with everything that I needed at the dealership. I want to thank La Grange Ford for everything they have done for me and my family.

Dealer response

Leland, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

First Time Buyer

Edward and the team in La Grange made buying a used car for my wife pain free. We absolutely love the job they did for us and we will never go anywhere else.

Dealer response

James, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Always great experience

My previous vehicle was bought elsewhere but serviced in LaGrange almost since the beginning. It was only natural to buy from LaGrange Ford. If the service department was a reflection of the dealership then it was a no brained. Just as expected from sales, to finance and of course service they are great experience. Thank you Ed, Erica and Robby and Brent. What a sweet surprise.

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one, Brent! We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at La Grange Ford, LP! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

I Bought a Truck

Dropped by to look at a truck, went for a test drive, wasn’t planning to do a deal right then but the staff took time to make it easy without clutter. Great job on sales team staff. I will speak well of y’all . I got a new truck, and I really like it.

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

John Burkland

Outstanding service on my vehicles very prompt and the quality of the repairs were first class

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Safe travels!