LaGrange Ford Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 259-7492 (877) 259-7492
Used (877) 208-5078 (877) 208-5078
Service (877) 216-2899 (877) 216-2899

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2016 Dodge Ram 3500

Easy no hassle process. Dealer was open to negotiation but was respectful and reasonable. Although pre-approved for financing elsewhere, the dealer worked hard to find a better option. Very pleased with the overall process.

Dealer response

James, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Customer

The team there is wonderful and very helpful. Richard and Ed are both very kind. The finance Manager went above and beyond to help us get into a vehicle with a decent APR and gap insurance.

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

Great car buying experience

Very good experience with Ed. Did a lot of online correspondence before making the purchase. Woman in financing was very helpful. The ease and convenience of this purchase was great.

Dealer response

Easiest car buying experience ever!

From the moment I sent in a request for info, the ease and convenience of this purchase was unheard of. I received a personalized video showing me the vehicle and giving me details. The salesman Jake was amazing and in no time their super helpful finance department had me set up and ready to go. They even delivered the car to me allowing me to make this amazing purchase without having to go and wait in town. The entire process was over in a flash. I will definitely be recommending LaGrange Ford Lincoln to my friends and family.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Amazing

Great experience! A great place to come and purchase a vehicle! I recommend Kevin Fernandez he sold us a vehicle and he treated it me and my family, like family.

Dealer response

Samuel, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Robert Shockley

Fantastic people. Everyone is very knowledgeable, friendly and truly customer oriented.

Dealer response

Robert, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us!

La Grange Ford and Lincoln

Great service. Friendly and honest. Ed was wonderful, as well as the service manager and finance. They even gave me a trade in for my very old, in bad shape car. Was glad to get what I got on it. I ended up with a great car! Very Happy!

Dealer response

Deb, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Remember, we are always here if you need us! Safe travels!!

Great car buying experience

This is my second new truck I've purchased with la grange ford and there sales team is amazing. I will be back for my 3rd

Dealer response

Mike, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We look forward to serving you in the future!

Chris

Ricky Dunk helped me find exactly what I was looking for and was friendly and professional. From the moment we walked up, he was helpful and answered all my questions.

Dealer response

We are happy Ricky could make your experience a positive one! Remember, we are always here if you need us!

My Go To Dealership

This is at least the fifth vehicle we have bought from La Grange Ford and there is a reason why. They have treated me well and adjust to my needs. I couldn't be any happier with our recent purchase.

Dealer response

Pat, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!