LaGrange Ford Lincoln

New (877) 259-7492 (877) 259-7492
Used (877) 208-5078 (877) 208-5078
Service (877) 216-2899 (877) 216-2899

Buyer

They made our life way easier and less stressful! We were in a pickle and they helped us and got us into a great truck!

Dealer response

Jake, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Safe travels!

Great experience

Shopping for a car is not my idea of fun. I went to three dealerships in Austin and should have gone to La Grange Ford first (closer to me too) Jake was my sales rep and he was great. Very nice to work with. Answered all my questions. Very informative. I’ll actually miss him! Highly recommend La Grange Ford if you are buying a new or used vehicle.

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Jake is great :) we are luck to have him on our team. Just remember we are always here if you need us!

Not applicable

Ricky always delivers first class customer service. This is my third truck to buy from this dealership, and have always been pleased. I would recommend them to other potential buyers.

La Grange Ford Lincoln

Richard Dunk, our sales associate, did a phenomenal job making sure he had the right vehicle for us. He maintained good contact, but not to the point of being “pushy”. The entire staff at La Grange Ford are true professionals, from GM Kenny Baker, Marketing Director Kala Gunn, Finance Mgr Erika, and as mentioned previously, Richard Dunk. It was a pleasant experience, unlike others I’ve had at other dealerships. Thanks!

Great Service

Overall very good experience with the service. No problems at all.

Dealer response

Paul, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Repair

Addressed and repaired all issues in a timely manner

Dealer response

Robin, we're so pleased to hear that everything was completed so quickly and to your satisfaction! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review and high star rating! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Great Experience!

Our salesman, Ricky Dunk, was very patient with us while my daughter and I searched for her very first car. He worked with us on pricing and tried to find the best car for our needs. Thank you Ricky!

Dealer response

Stacey, we are happy Ricky could make your experience a positive one! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Customer

Our salesman, Jake Powell, was very knowledgeable and up front about the purchase process. He also communicated when there were any changes, and answered any questions we had. We are very pleased with our purchase!

Dealer response

Kathy, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Car Buyer

We had a good experience with this dealership. We knew what we wanted when we went in. Ricky Dunk was a great help and did not pressure us into anything we did not want. His trade in value of our vehicle was above our expectations. I would recommend La Grange Ford.

Dealer response

Leo, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a good experience with us. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Car purchase

Purchased a great and affordable car at this dealership. The process was quick and easy. I am satisfied with my new car and an glad I came here.

Dealer response

Erica, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!