LaGrange Ford Lincoln

New (877) 259-7492 (877) 259-7492
Used (877) 208-5078 (877) 208-5078
Service (877) 216-2899 (877) 216-2899

Fast and friendly service

Warranty maintenance provided with excellent customer service.

Dealer response

Janet, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Great experience

Very helpful personal not pushy at all. Listened to what I wanted and didn’t try to sell me on something extra. The dealership is very nice and clean.

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

NavyMustang

We purchased our 2018 Ford Escape from LaGrange Ford. We have been very pleased with the total support provided, including initial purchase, service, and one serious warranty repair - an engine replacement. The repair was completed with no shortcuts, the replacement engine and installation were a total success.

Dealer response

Hi Richard, thank you so much for your positive comments about La Grange Ford Lincoln! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Excellent Service Department

Friendly people and excellent service every time I visit.

Dealer response

Janet, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Oil change

Came in for oil change, tire rotation, and tire balance. Staff was courteous and the job was finished in a short time.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to serving you in the future!

Oil Change/Detail

La Grange Ford does a great job taking care of the service needed for my Lincoln MKX.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! We always strive to provide prompt and courteous service to all our customers and are glad that your experience reflected that. Safe travels!

Great service!

Pleasure to visit! Easy in easy out. Very nice waiting area!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit went! We look forward to serving you in the future!

1.0

Not happy

I was told I would be called immediately I wasn?t called at all until it was ?finished? I was told it would be a day if parts were in stock- it took 2 days where I had to get rides to and from work- the only bonus was the dealership covered the cost because they sold me a car with brakes and rotors that had to be replaced 3 weeks after purchase - then they didn?t bleed them before they gave it back- I had to do it myself

Dealer response

Shannon, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us. We value our clients and your feedback, so we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your situation to try and regain your confidence back in our dealership. If you are willing, please contact us at (800) 375-6461 and we'll do our best to make this right. Take care.

Ford cmax

I was completely satisfied with the service process.

Dealer response

Hi Louanne, we're so glad to hear you are satisfied with your service! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

First car buy

Ed made it easy to buy my first car on my own and new car at that.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!