LaGrange Ford Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 259-7492 (877) 259-7492
Used (877) 208-5078 (877) 208-5078
Service (877) 216-2899 (877) 216-2899

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.4

Oil change/ brake job

Had oil changed and needed rear brakes. Unfortunately they did not have the brake parts available so I had to return another day. Other than that they did a good job.

Great Service

Very fast dependable service and always kept me informed of how and when my truck would be ready and the issues they found. Price very reasonable.

Excellent Service Department

Friendly people and excellent service every time I visit.

Dealer response

Janet, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Quick service!

Dropped off my vehicle for the annual state inspection and they were finished in less than 15 minutes. Called my cell and hadn't even ordered my lunch--so quick!

Oil change

Came in for oil change, tire rotation, and tire balance. Staff was courteous and the job was finished in a short time.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to serving you in the future!

Oil Change/Detail

La Grange Ford does a great job taking care of the service needed for my Lincoln MKX.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! We always strive to provide prompt and courteous service to all our customers and are glad that your experience reflected that. Safe travels!

Great service!

Pleasure to visit! Easy in easy out. Very nice waiting area!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit went! We look forward to serving you in the future!

1.0

Not happy

I was told I would be called immediately I wasn?t called at all until it was ?finished? I was told it would be a day if parts were in stock- it took 2 days where I had to get rides to and from work- the only bonus was the dealership covered the cost because they sold me a car with brakes and rotors that had to be replaced 3 weeks after purchase - then they didn?t bleed them before they gave it back- I had to do it myself

Dealer response

Shannon, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us. We value our clients and your feedback, so we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your situation to try and regain your confidence back in our dealership. If you are willing, please contact us at (800) 375-6461 and we'll do our best to make this right. Take care.

1.0

So many issues

Was lied to about approval amt so they could sell me the car they wanted to sell- not the car I wanted to buy- then they tell me it’s certified used and safe- brakes went out to the point of ruining the rotors 3 weeks after purchase- sold my husband a truck he didn’t want lying to him about the amount he was approved for to get him to purchase a truck they wanted to get rid of- they had to replace his breaks 2 weeks after sale and he still has major engine problems they say they fixed and they refuse to give him the documents to show what they did to it- they also promised to get him a different truck 4 times and at the last day before payment was due, they said they changed their mind and they can’t help him any further - when he wrote bad review on the site they threatened legal action against him- horrible place! Don’t buy here ever!

I had a problem with one of my tires. They do not stock my sized tire. La Grange Ford ordered me on Friday afternoon, by Monday afternoon my tire was delivered and installed. Wow, one happy customer, with one great dealer...Thank you La Grange Ford!!