LaGrange Ford Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 259-7492 (877) 259-7492
Used (877) 208-5078 (877) 208-5078
Service (877) 216-2899 (877) 216-2899

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

So many issues

Was lied to about approval amt so they could sell me the car they wanted to sell- not the car I wanted to buy- then they tell me it’s certified used and safe- brakes went out to the point of ruining the rotors 3 weeks after purchase- sold my husband a truck he didn’t want lying to him about the amount he was approved for to get him to purchase a truck they wanted to get rid of- they had to replace his breaks 2 weeks after sale and he still has major engine problems they say they fixed and they refuse to give him the documents to show what they did to it- they also promised to get him a different truck 4 times and at the last day before payment was due, they said they changed their mind and they can’t help him any further - when he wrote bad review on the site they threatened legal action against him- horrible place! Don’t buy here ever!

I had a problem with one of my tires. They do not stock my sized tire. La Grange Ford ordered me on Friday afternoon, by Monday afternoon my tire was delivered and installed. Wow, one happy customer, with one great dealer...Thank you La Grange Ford!!

Very Good Dealership

The service department is outstanding. They always try to have the vehicle in and out when promised and the issue is always fixed. I highly recommend La Grange Ford Service.

Ford cmax

I was completely satisfied with the service process.

Dealer response

Hi Louanne, we're so glad to hear you are satisfied with your service! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

La Grange Ford is great!

My hometown is La Grange TX. Whenever I need my car worked on, I always have La Grange Ford handle it, because I know they will be straight with me. I live in Austin TX, but if I took my car to a dealership in Austin, I am just a number to them. They always try to tack on a lot of extra work, because they're just trying to make more money off of each person. That's why I prefer dealing with my hometown Ford. And I'd like to give a shout-out to Grover, the repair shop manager. He is awesome!

First car buy

Ed made it easy to buy my first car on my own and new car at that.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Customer

My car would not start in the morning. Called the dealership and they were able to fix the problem and service my vehicle the same day. Called when it was ready. Delivered the kind of service you expect from your home town dealership.

Dealer response

Peggy, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

1.0

Service department issue

I took my truck in for a squeaking noise, they took the wheels, hubs, etc off to determine the cause of the noise. When I picked up my truck, I drove 1/2 mile, then the wheel bearing that they "just had in their hand" during repairs, mysteriously went out. Service manager told me "that stuff happens." I was highly dissatisfied, and had to wait 6 days for the repairs to be completed for the damage. I didn't have to pay for the repairs, that was the only positive from this whole experience.

Dealer response

Luke, thank you for taking the time to bring this unfortunate situation to our attention. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the details of this situation so we can determine how we can assist you better. We take our clients' comments seriously and want to understand in further detail what exactly went wrong. Please reach out to us at (800) 375-6461 at your earliest convenience so we can begin working towards resolving this matter. We value your business and understand we can always improve so we hope to speak with you soon. Take care!

La Grange Ford/Lincoln

My salesperson was excellent! She was very helpful, professional and honest. If I am able to mention her name I highly recommend dealing with LaTonya!

Dealer response

Bill, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. At La Grange Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Excellent Service

Excellent experience, very friendly, professional and helpful. No pressure and I highly recommend La Grange Ford/Lincoln! Outstanding service from buying a car to the service department.