LaGrange Ford Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 259-7492 (877) 259-7492
Used (877) 208-5078 (877) 208-5078
Service (877) 216-2899 (877) 216-2899

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

La Grange Ford/Lincoln

My salesperson was excellent! She was very helpful, professional and honest. If I am able to mention her name I highly recommend dealing with LaTonya!

Dealer response

Bill, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. At La Grange Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Excellent Service

Excellent experience, very friendly, professional and helpful. No pressure and I highly recommend La Grange Ford/Lincoln! Outstanding service from buying a car to the service department.

Excellent and Quality Service

LaGrange Ford and their service department were very professional and friendly. They were diligent and thorough finding my issue and getting me back on the road.

Great service

Fast, efficient, polite, helpful , effective. Everything wanted for great service!

Incredible service

My husband and I found a vehicle online and had a very small timeframe to work with. Contacted the dealership on the way and was able to walk in about with the vehicle in less than 2 hours.

truck repair La Grange Housing Authority

Warranty work requiring new battery. Scheduling was easy and work performed on time.

1.0

Bad service and no technical knowledge!

took my Toyota pickup truck to Ford in LaGrange because of a wreck I had had. It took them 30 days to replace the driver side front panel the mirror on my door the bull bar and whatever little odds and ends that go along with the front bumper cover. I thought this was too long. I called them every week to try to find out what was going on with my truck. Most times they would send me to a voicemail and it said no one's at this desk and it would hang up on me. When I did get a hold of someone in the body shop they assured me that the repairs were coming along and they would have it in a couple days. At the 30-day Mark I finally did get my pickup truck when I got it from the parking lot there was trash and debris in the bed of the truck. They had told me that they had detailed the truck inside and out. I didn't have time to complain I had to go pick up my wife who was dropping off the rental car. I got in the truck and started driving and noticed there was dust all on the dashboard there was still grass on floor mat and the carpet from the wreck. Driving to pick my wife up, I noticed a shimmy in the front end of the truck that was not there before. I tried calling LaGrange Ford ,got sent to voicemail that said no one's at this desk and it hung up. I called back and ask to speak to the manager of the body shop they said it was Mike. I left Mike a voicemail. It was a Friday at 4p.m. i called back about 4:45 because I hadn't heard from anyone I asked to speak to the owner or general manager. There again I got a voicemail. I left a message no one called me back. I hadn't heard from anyone Monday so I called back again I got a voicemail. The body shop manager or general manager or whoever he is called me. He said he had personally driven my truck and did not find anything wrong with it! That in and of itself told me a whole lot about what's going on at this dealership! I told him there was something wrong with it and I had asked the insurance company not to pay them until it was fixed! While they did give me a loaner car while they worked on my truck I am 6'4 and this loaner car was the smallest thing that they could find when I got in and adjusted the seat it would not go back far enough to accommodate my legs and my knees were in my chest! My wife drove this vehicle and I drove her truck while they fixed my truck. I received a call the next day from Mike telling me that there had been a rim that was bent in the wreck and they had it ordered for me. Why they didn't check this in the first place I don't know! Seems to me if a vehicle has had a wreck and you're going to do body work and replace tires on it because three of the tires had been destroyed in the wreck and I purchased a fourth one from them to put on . That you would check and balance them ? Did they not balance the tires and rims? I don't know but there's a whole lot of I don't care going on at this dealership! I have never received a call to find out if everything was okay and going well with my truck. Or from any of the managers to find out if any of my problems had been taken care of, or to say sorry that we left trash and debris in the back of your truck! Or that we let you leave in a vehicle that might have been dangerous! I will never go to this dealership or buy anything from this dealership again! If you wanted to be treated with respect and have your vehicle properly serviced and followed up on do not go to LaGrange ford!

Unbelievable service to an out-of-town tourist

In the past my wife and I have stacked mostly with Ben's because of the quality of their service the way they treat their customers and Ford's because of their trucks. We've had several problems with our new trucks and have therefore been to several dealers. This was by far the most courteous nicest dealera hip that we have ever been to.

Traded in '06 F250 diesel for '15 F150

I was having my '06 F250 diesel serviced & was looking around the lot at new trucks & found a '15 F150 V8 that I liked. Thanks to your sales staff not giving up on me, we eventually were able to agree & I bought the truck.

The Perfect Car!

Ricky was awesome! He worked with us very patiently to help us find the perfect car- a Ford Escape. Exciting. Thank you Ricky!