New 888-355-3793 Dealer Website
Used 888-352-9174 Email Dealer
Service 888-356-3406

4.4
  • Veteran Ford in Metairie, LA is the Best!

My experience at Veterans Ford in Metairie, LA was outstanding, and I highly recommend this dealership.

Thomas, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Veterans Ford!

• Service department

Repairs were done properly and on time. The staff was very polite and helpful.

Repairs were done properly and on time. The staff was very polite and helpful.

• OIL CHANGE

Very fast in and out in about 30 minutes . Was cold and rainy, and they had hot fresh coffee ready to go very nice

David, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Veterans Ford!

• Service Department, Veterans Ford

Received excellent service in less than expected wait time. Service Rep was very knowledgeable and polite.

• Not SATISFIED

I am not satisfied with the service dept. I am having the same problem when I brought it there the first time. Now I have to bring it back and go another week with out a car again.

Hi David, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at Veterans Ford take our reviews very seriously. Our manager would like to help turn your lackluster experience around. If you're willing, please contact our manager at (504) 887-8410 to discuss what we can do to help.

• First time visit

service was good they performed what was asked. I had may truck F150 serviced, oil changed ,tire rotation , fluid levels checked. Also spoke to customer service representive about extended warranty . He was well informed about what I was looking for.and answered all my concerns.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Earl! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Great /service

Great service experience. Highly recommend. Will definitely return for future service. Have serviced this car for over 10 years.

• Needed a new tire.

All went very well. Service took very good care of me.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Veterans Ford, Gregory! We look forward to your next visit!

All went very well. Service took very good care of me.

• Moussa

Best experience car shopping ever very easy transaction thanks Greg

Best experience car shopping ever very easy transaction thanks Greg

• Services repair

Took my F1 50 to veterans Ford for a problem with the brakes and the radio. Overall They did a great job found the problem with the brakes repaired it. It was covered under warranty. The radio issue was not resolved they said they could not find the problem I was having ( losing signal from satellite radio)