New 877-289-1817 Dealer Website
Used 866-939-4260 Email Dealer
Service 888-941-4562

4.0
  • Great Service

Thank you for the review.

Thanks for great service and for being honest about what I was buying and the costs! Great experience working with you on my car deal! Thank you Jon Lucas!!!

Thank you for the review.

• 5 Star Service

My experience was great. My salesman Blaire was Blaire he's the best. I'd give him a million stars if I could.

• The ONLY place to buy a car!

I ordered my 2017 Camaro 2SS on December 27, and it arrived on March 1. Shadi (Salesman) and Jody Neil (Sales Manager) assisted me at every step along the way. I was fairly adamant on the options that I wanted in the car and how I wanted it prepared (no detail, no dealership stickers, etc.). I arrived at the dealership as the car arrived on the transportation truck, and waited at the dealership all day as the dealer-installed options were completed. Everyone at the dealership, especially these 2, went out of their way to make sure that I was happy. Not only am I extremely happy about my experience at Best Chevrolet, but I will (and already have been!) spread the word to anyone looking for a car/truck that this is the ONLY place to buy!

• Terrible service

Spoke with the salesman Terry Gibson before I went a hour out of my way to be sitting at a desk alone for over a hour only to be told that the car I went over there for was sold. He wasn't helpful in helping me look for another car it's like I was getting on his nerves. He left me in the business while he walked across the street to get something to eat like who does this. Very very unprofessional!!!I also didn't like the fact that he likes to touch. I don't appreciate strangers touching middle ways my back. I'll never return to this location. I won't refer anyone. By the way I got good service and a car from whole auto group.

• Customer

Great experience , I will definitely recommend and will come back soon

Great experience , I will definitely recommend and will come back soon

• Great experience

Wonderful experience with my salesman John Lucas! Very professional and pleasant experience.

Thank you for the review!

Thank you for the review!

• I had no voice

Salesmen including sales manager does not listen to customers, especially after a sale is made. Very unfocused staff. Once they get your money and deal, they completely throw you away.

We are sorry your experience has not been up to par to this point. According to my records, it looks like you purchased a pre-owned 2011 Malibu with just over 100,000 miles on it. If there is something we can do to help please call and ask for our Used Car Sales Director Jason Simmons.

• great

Wafa was the best salesperson ever. Great service and i bought a great car. I cant wait to start driving it.

Thank you for your Purchase. We are lucky to have her on our team.

Thank you for your Purchase. We are lucky to have her on our team.

• Cheverolet Silverado

It was completely awesome and totally professional!!!! Mainly because they are the BEST!!

Thank you for the review!!! We also appreciate your business.

Thank you for the review!!! We also appreciate your business.

• My experience at Best Chevrolet was not the best!

My sales rep, Andrew, was very helpful. He did his best to try and make the deal a great experience. From the beginning, I asked for a second key for the vehicle I was interested in purchasing. I asked about the key 3 additional times before closing the deal, and was told each time that they would find it. I bought the car on a Friday and gave the dealership the entire weekend to get the car ready for pickup since there were a few things that needed to be done before I took the car home - an oil change, reset the oil change indicator light, detailing, and of course getting the additional key. When I picked the car up on Monday afternoon, I was upset to find that the indicator light was still showing I needed an oil change. The finance representative was also bringing me papers that he forgot to have me sign the Friday before. There was also no second key. I had to go back and forth with the manager to work out a deal that took 3 hours, in which I ended up paying for a portion of the key myself. When I did finally speak with the manager as requested he was talking down to me, and did not greet me at all. It gets better! The finance rep called me another week and a half later to sign more paperwork that was missed from the original day I bought the car three weeks before. Because of this, my previous loan for the car I traded in is still showing as due on my behalf. I will leave this for them to figure out, since the car has been on their lot since the day the deal was closed. I am enjoying my car so far, but the dealership does not live up to it's name as being "the best"!

Ashton, this is Bobby. We just spoke on the phone. I am working on making you a completely satisfied customer. I will be in touch on Monday or Tuesday next week. Thanks.