3.9
  • Best Chevrolet

Everyone at Best was very friendly! My mother-in-law recommended we ask for Ferndale. He was very patient with my wife and I, even when we were indicisive. Ferndale went above and beyond to earn our business, including allowing my wife and I to take a car home to test drive before we made our final decision. I will DEFINITELY recommend him and the Best family to anyone looking for a new or used car.

• Carrissa is the best!

Carrissa J provided the best car buying experience I've ever had! She was professional, honest, courteous and kind. She had the exact car we wanted to test drive vacuumed, washed, and full of gas when we got there. She was also extremely knowledgable about the car. She had us out of there with our 2018 Chevy Equinox in 1.5 hours. Prior to my transaction with Carrissa, we had a horrible experience with another sales person, Takisha. Takisha, was disrespectful, dishonest, and did not value our time. Avoid her at all costs. We came into the dealership pre approved, knowing what make and model we wanted, fully intending to buy a car that day. She told me that online prices could not be honored, that my GM supplier discount could not be honored, and kept trying to force us to pick a car that "had been sitting on the lot for over 130 days." Ummmm, no thanks??? And the inflated prices she was quoting us were laughable. She wouldn't even let us test drive the car I wanted, so we had to walk out. I almost gave up on Best. But, Carrissa saved the day! Best needs more sales people like Carrissa! Go to Best, and see Carrissa!

• Looking for new truck

THEY TOOK CARE OF BUSINESS AND GOOD JOB PERCY CROCKETT AND YOUR MANAGEMENT TEAM

THEY TOOK CARE OF BUSINESS AND GOOD JOB PERCY CROCKETT AND YOUR MANAGEMENT TEAM

• Loved the experience

I don't know where to begin. Found what we wanted on their website. Called them and was connected to a VERY polite and EAGER to sell sales staff. Made the deal over the phone in less than 20 minutes! Went in and picked up our car the next day with no hassle or typical bullcrap you get from other dealerships. I would have to say that my overall experience dealing with these guys was better than excellent!

• Truly the Best Chevrolet Dealer in our area

Carrisa Jones is excellent! Extremely knowledgeable with superb customer service and communication skills. She truly goes the extra miles for each customer. Makes us proud to be a diehard Chevrolet family...that's all we own. Thanks Carrisa!

• Hi see Warren

Go see Warren We Love Him!!! Purchased a silverado last month great experience

Go see Warren We Love Him!!! Purchased a silverado last month great experience

• worst dealership I've ever experienced

lack of professionalism, staff took 2 hours to find part: staff lacked knowledge of how to do their job, the whole staff ignored the customers; more smoke breaks with coworkers than interaction with the customers; another 2 hours to figure out how to program a key!!. The whole experience was beyond believe. Good luck Chevy corporate with this bunch of bafoons!!!

• 5 Star Service

My experience was great. My salesman Blaire was Blaire he's the best. I'd give him a million stars if I could.

• The ONLY place to buy a car!

I ordered my 2017 Camaro 2SS on December 27, and it arrived on March 1. Shadi (Salesman) and Jody Neil (Sales Manager) assisted me at every step along the way. I was fairly adamant on the options that I wanted in the car and how I wanted it prepared (no detail, no dealership stickers, etc.). I arrived at the dealership as the car arrived on the transportation truck, and waited at the dealership all day as the dealer-installed options were completed. Everyone at the dealership, especially these 2, went out of their way to make sure that I was happy. Not only am I extremely happy about my experience at Best Chevrolet, but I will (and already have been!) spread the word to anyone looking for a car/truck that this is the ONLY place to buy!

• Terrible service

Spoke with the salesman Terry Gibson before I went a hour out of my way to be sitting at a desk alone for over a hour only to be told that the car I went over there for was sold. He wasn't helpful in helping me look for another car it's like I was getting on his nerves. He left me in the business while he walked across the street to get something to eat like who does this. Very very unprofessional!!!I also didn't like the fact that he likes to touch. I don't appreciate strangers touching middle ways my back. I'll never return to this location. I won't refer anyone. By the way I got good service and a car from whole auto group.