Best Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Best Chevrolet
    August 12, 2017

Everyone at Best was very friendly! My mother-in-law recommended we ask for Ferndale. He was very patient with my wife and I, even when we were indici...sive. Ferndale went above and beyond to earn our business, including allowing my wife and I to take a car home to test drive before we made our final decision. I will DEFINITELY recommend him and the Best family to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Lonnie day
    March 21, 2018

Ms Carol really came thru for me and only ms carol next year I hope I can get that chevy ss

Extremely satisfied!!!!!!
    January 24, 2018

Excellent customer service from all employees l came in contact with!!!! Shadi, my salesman was too excellent!!! Made my buying experience easy and g...ot a great deal. Definitely would recommend buying from this dealership. It?s named Best for a reason!!!!!

Fast sale
    January 2, 2018

Mr. Norman Jackson was our sales associate and we had a deal on the first offer. There was no back and forth game with the sales manager. The financin...g associate was fast and explained everything. This was a very fast truck purchase. I recommend Best Chevrolet and Mr. Jackson if you are in the market for a new vehicle.

Great service, outrageous labor charges
    December 15, 2017

I've always received excellent service including my recent visit but after being charged $216 per hour for labor, I asked the service rep about the co...st. He said that was what GM allowed them to charge. To which I replied that I would have to take my truck somewhere else for service in the future. Somewhere that charges a more reasonable labor rate!

Oil change service
    November 2, 2017

The service was terrible. It felt like this dealership made issues with my vechicle on purpose to charge me more. This dealer stripped a bolt on my ca...r and wanted me to pay for it claiming the Chevy dealer before tightened the bolt to tight.

2 hour hold and no service
    October 21, 2017

So I brought my chevrolet vehicle in for service of replacing a battery..held my vehicle for 2 hours...called me after the drop off of the vehicle a...nd told they were going to reprogram the vehicle for the airbag, which had a recall....went back to the service center go check the status of my vehicle, only to be told that the process for the battery change had not happened yet and quoted me a rediculous price for a battery including labor fee...i am a proud owner of 2 chevrolet vehicles and have never received poor service like I recently experienced.

Carrissa is the best!
    September 2, 2017

Carrissa J provided the best car buying experience I've ever had! She was professional, honest, courteous and kind. She had the exact car we wanted to... test drive vacuumed, washed, and full of gas when we got there. She was also extremely knowledgable about the car. She had us out of there with our 2018 Chevy Equinox in 1.5 hours. Prior to my transaction with Carrissa, we had a horrible experience with another sales person, Takisha. Takisha, was disrespectful, dishonest, and did not value our time. Avoid her at all costs. We came into the dealership pre approved, knowing what make and model we wanted, fully intending to buy a car that day. She told me that online prices could not be honored, that my GM supplier discount could not be honored, and kept trying to force us to pick a car that "had been sitting on the lot for over 130 days." Ummmm, no thanks??? And the inflated prices she was quoting us were laughable. She wouldn't even let us test drive the car I wanted, so we had to walk out. I almost gave up on Best. But, Carrissa saved the day! Best needs more sales people like Carrissa! Go to Best, and see Carrissa!

Looking for new truck
    August 17, 2017

THEY TOOK CARE OF BUSINESS AND GOOD JOB PERCY CROCKETT AND YOUR MANAGEMENT TEAM

Loved the experience
    June 10, 2017

I don't know where to begin. Found what we wanted on their website. Called them and was connected to a VERY polite and EAGER to sell sales staff. Mad...e the deal over the phone in less than 20 minutes! Went in and picked up our car the next day with no hassle or typical bullcrap you get from other dealerships. I would have to say that my overall experience dealing with these guys was better than excellent!

Best Chevrolet