Lamarque Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Review
    October 31, 2017

My dealer experience was excellent and the customer experience I received was very professional. I would definitely recommend them to friends and fami...ly

August 31, 2017

From the buying process through the service process, the experience has been excellent. I bought my Explorer in November 2016 and my wife bought her ...Expedition in January 2015, and we share this view. Our salesman was outstanding and our service rep, we both use the same service rep, has been equally outstanding.

Nick, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope you continue to choose Lamarque Ford for all your vehicle need...s! Take care!

August 29, 2017

Not happy at all. I never received a call about my parts coming in to fix my car that wouldn't pass brake tag inspection. Was told it had fell threw... the cracks and had been ordered. The parts came said car was fixed two days later it was doing the same thing. When I bought my car I was told they could fix anything but then when this happened I was told they couldn't fix it and I would have to take it somewhere else. Now my fuel pump is out. Very disappointed in my purchase.

Debbie, customer service is one of our top priorities so we are disappointed to hear we failed to provide you with the quality experience you deserve.... We would like the opportunity to make this up to you. Please contact our manager at (504) 443-2500 so we can make your experience a positive one.

• Pleasant Visit
    August 25, 2017

Every time I have my F150 XLT serviced I am Treated with respect as my F150 IS serviced the same.The Service Department is VERY CLEAN which is so imp...ortant to me, your staff is VERY POLITE and goes over the vehicle inspection with you and explains each line. Your waiting room is VERY CLEAN as well are your restroom ? I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Lamarque Ford to everyone.?????

Ralph, thank you for your review and recommendation! It is great to hear our team has taken such great care of you and your F-150! Take care!

• Safety Hazard - steering goes out unexpectedly
    August 24, 2017

2014 Explorer has been brought into dealer many times for the same issue. Dealer cannot fix issue unless it goes out on them. When in their possessio...n, steering never went out. I dread driving my vehicle.

• Satisfied Edge Owner
    August 21, 2017

Quick and reliable service! Very satisfied with Lamarque Ford.

Thanks for letting us know of the quick and reliable service that you receive from us, Paul. At Lamarque Ford, we value our customers and we look forw...ard to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Tire pressure
    August 21, 2017

Low tire pressure. Called Service Dept. No Appt needed. Only took a short While to remedy

It is great to hear that we got you back on the road so quickly, Barbara. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe tr...avels!

August 12, 2017

Best car dealership I have ever been to! Everyone there from buying to service are fantastic! They explain everything so you are able to understand a...nd they find the best deals possible! I tell everyone I know the best place to buy a car is Lamarque Ford!

Annette, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We really appreciate your recommendations! Thanks again for your busin...ess! Take care!

• GREAT SERVICE
    August 7, 2017

WOW FAST EFFECIENT SERVICE UPDATED RECOMENDED SERVICES NEEDED

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experien...ce reflected this.

• Maintenance
    August 7, 2017

My change oil light came on so I called Lamarque Ford to see if they could get me in that day. No problem I was told and went to the dealership. Upon ...arriving I was greeted promptly, the work order was written up. In a little over one hour the service was done, everything checked out perfectly and I was on my way. It's always like that at Lamarque Ford. Good people and great service in every department.

Mike, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class... service that you can trust.

Lamarque Ford