New 877-685-3695 Dealer Website
Used 866-950-5812 Email Dealer
Service 866-973-2923

Average based on 18 reviews.
  • Best car-buying experience ever!!!

I've been to several dealers over the past few weeks and always felt pressured into a purchase, until I came to Ray Brandt Infiniti! Our salesman, Dustin Fazzio, was absolutely incredible from the second we walked in to the second we drove off in our new car. Unlike most salesmen we've experienced, Dustin actually listened to us. He asked us several questions regarding our needs, wants, and budget. After that, he said based on our answers, he had the perfect car for us and boy was he right. He then gave us the best presentation as showed us a brand new Q 60. It wasn't a standard cookie cutter type sales pitch, he remembered the features we told him were most important to us and catered his presentation around that. Though we ecountered some traffic on our test drive, Dustin made it a very pleasant and informative experience. He was very professional when it came to negotiating the price and we drove away with an amazing deal. He made sure our new car was detailed to perfection than spent over an hour making sure we knew how to use every feature!!! I never thought I could have such a great experience buying a car and am very satisfied to have been proven wrong. I will recommend Dustin and Ray Brandt Infiniti to everyone I know looking for a car!!

• Ray Brandt Infiniti

Great professional place to do business!! Victoria Bourgeois was very knowledgable on the product and great person to help you find the vehicle that fits your needs!

• Don's review

Great experience.... Terry sclafinni was very knowledgable and courteous.

Great experience.... Terry sclafinni was very knowledgable and courteous.

• Great service!

Everyone there was so helpful and friendly. I found the exact car that I was looking to purchase.

• David Bluffton

The best car salesman Ive ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Very knowledgeable and fun an all around people person.

• David Bluffton

• Return Customer

This is my 2nd car from Ray Brandt Infiniti and salesman Dana Lesieur. The service is great. Dana is knowledgeable about Infiniti and works to get you best deal. Highly recommended!!

• Return Customer

• Denise from Metairie

After contemplating buying a new car for some time and dreading the process, I was pleasantly surprised by my overall experience at Ray Brandt Infinity. David was knowledgeable, attentive and was able to answer all my questions. He was a true professional throughout the process and I would highly recommend him and Ray Brandt Infinity to anyone purchasing a luxury vehicle. What an awesome experience!

• Ray Brandt Infiniti

Best car buying experience ever. Thanks Ray Brandt Infiniti, especially Tommy & Mike