Cecil Atkission Motors

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 33 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Awesome Service
    October 27, 2016

Trey Francis was our salesman. He was very honest and helpful. He showed us what we needed to do to be able to get a car. It took us about 4 months to... accomplish but with his guidance, we accomplished our goal. We originally wanted a Sonic but when he showed us the Cruz and why it was a better car we changed our minds. Plus he gave us a great price. I would recommend him and have to everyone I know. Paden was very helpful in getting us financed. If it was not for his personal touch along with Trey's we would not have been able to get our car. We thank them both from the bottom of our heart.

Mr. and Mrs. Nelson, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear that Trey did a great job in assisting you i...n your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Regards, Cecil Atkission Motors

another great experience with cecil...
    January 2, 2018

My family and I have purchased 6 vehicles from Cecil over the years and they have always treated us with the utmost of professionalism and respect...n...ot to mention like family. Trey Adkins, Todd Odem, Paden & Carl are a great team! Many thanks!

Great Job!
    December 29, 2017

Service needs were handled timely and effectively. Problem resolved.

New 2017 Silverado
    October 24, 2017

Positive! Everyone in your sales department was friendly and happy to meet us. Our salesman Adrian was easy to work with, explained everything well an...d even took us to your Service Department and introduced us to your Service Manager and Service Advisors. We were impressed by the size and cleanliness of your Service Department. Adrian demonstrated the OnStar plus the other vehicle options to assure we are aware of how each operate. Paden, the Business Manager was knowledgeable and friendly. Overall our experience with Cecil Atkission Motors was very positive.

escalade customer
    October 18, 2017

The service was fine but I have purchased 2 Cadillacs and each time I was assured that a loaner car would be available anytime I needed service. Ever...ytime I have brought a car in for service, a loaner car is not available. Since I am more than an hour from the dealership, this requires that my wife and I drive both cars to the dealership each way. This past service the dealership did deliver my car to the house after repairs (transmissions should not go bad at 33k) but it still required a one way trip by both my wife and I.

Great Experience
    October 16, 2017

A great experience from start to finish, with salesman, sales manager, financial manager, and owner all involved. We believe this dealership went abo...ve and beyond the normal to ensure we had the best deal possible under the circumstances. Additionally, they moved the process along as quickly as possible so that we were able to complete the deal and take delivery timely.

Dear Bob61, we are so grateful to have earned your business and these kind words. Nothing happens here unless a good customer responds to our efforts,... and we appreciate your response. If ever we can help you with service, sales, parts or accessories, we hope to be of assistance. Best regards, Tate Richburg General Manager

New truck
    August 24, 2017

Joshua was our sales Representative did an outstanding job, no pressure very professional as well as the general managers, the feeling was more like a... family atmosphere, another reason I keep coming back.

Hill Country Texan
    August 17, 2017

Estimate took about an hour and they had to keep car for the day so offered me a ride. Service was warranted and guaranteed. Car was washed and they... helped me pair my phone all part of the service. Natalie was great!

It is wonderful to hear that our staff at our dealership was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we wi...ll share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Sincerely, Kevin Lutz | Service Manager Not sure if service or sales: Tate Richburg | General Manager

Buy from Carl Jordan!!
    July 12, 2017

Carl Jordan...absolutely the most impressive young man I've ever come across in buying a car. There was NO pressure to buy, no talk of "deals" or "we ...don't normally do this" or anything of the sort. Carl is a genuine and involved representative of Cecil Atkission and expressed real interest in the type of vehicle I was after. I've bought several vehicles but Atkission has earned my business and I highly recommend them to everyone.

Thank you for your feedback, Andy. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. I will be sure to share your feedbac...k with Carl. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future. Warm regards, Trey Atkission | Sales Manager

100,000 mile checkup and other repairs
    May 25, 2017

Oscar Vasquez is my service advisor. He contacted me about the work needing to be done and kept me aprised of the status of the work and costs involve...d. Oscar is very easy to work with and I appreciated all of his efforts on my behalf as he always does. He is a great representative of Cecil Atkinson Company. Thank you Oscar for another job well done. My thanks also to the Tech who did the repairs. Everything is working perfectly.

It is wonderful to hear that Oscar was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with our t...eam. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Regards, Kevin Lutz | Service Manager

Cecil Atkission Motors