Timberland Ford

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 132 reviews

Call This Dealer

• May 26, 2017

I have to say I was thoroughly impressed with the dealership and professionalism of Lisa Marie. All the information I requested was provided quickly,... any questions or concerns I had were addressed and I was amazed by her knowledge of the vehicle. The process was quick, simple, and easy! I have purchased many vehicles over the years and this was my best experience by far. Even though it was a long drive, this was well worth it. If you are sick of the headaches that come with car shopping, the only person to see is Lisa and the only place to go is Timberland Ford!

September 27, 2017

I found this dealership on line while looking for a previously owned truck that would fit my needs and was within my price range. I worked with the o...n- line Sales Staff and I was very impressed about how quickly they responded to my inquiries and questions. We were able to work out all of the details via e-mail and on the phone prior to my arrival to the dealership. this even included a very fair quote on the value of my trade in. Once I arrived at the dealership, after driving over 200 miles I might add, I was greeted warmly by the on-line sales Mgr, Lisa Marie, as well as the actual owner, brett Falicon. The truck I had chosen on-line was prepped and ready to go for me to test drive and I found it to be exactly as advertised on their website. Mr. Falicon checked on me several times while my deal was being completed to assure I was being properly taken care of. Lisa Marie provided top notch customer service during the entire process. My experience with this dealer far exceeded my expectations. It was well worth it to me to drive the 3 hours to get away from the high pressure sales, mega dealers in the Orlando area, and shop where I was treated like a valued customer. I feel that all the folks at Timberlin Ford appreciate my business, and I will check with them first when I am in the market for another vehicle. By taking a little drive I was able to not only save money, as I feel I got a great deal, but some peace of mind knowing I was treated fairly and with the upmost respect. There was no pressure to purchase, no surprises or attempts to up sell me into something I did not want or need. Timberlin Ford as earned my business and loyalty.

September 19, 2017

That Lisa Marie sure does know her stuff! Sold me my new girl, and I couldn't be happier! Her knowledge and customer service goes beyond. Off to the ...mud yeehaw!

September 19, 2017

This is such a welcoming place to buy your car from. I purchased a brand new Ford Focus from a nice lady Lisa Marie. She was so knowledgeable about t...hese cars and helped me pick the right one for me. She made the buying process smooth amd effortless. THANK YOU LISA MARIE!

September 3, 2017

Had an excellent buying experience with miss Lisa Marie, thanks again lisa.

August 16, 2017

Timberland Ford is a great place to do business they treat you like family.

August 16, 2017

My very first new vehicle bought from Lee Roy Driver at Timberland Ford. Thanks Lee Roy!

July 27, 2017

This is well worth the drive to buy from. They treat you like a person and not just another sale. They gomoutbofnthe wy to help you and get you questi...on answered on a timely basis. I did not spend ALL DAY there. I found what I wanted and thye had it ready and I was in and out ther was NO 3 hrs worth of paper work. THANK YOU. They are #1 in my book and I will be back

July 17, 2017

We thank all Timberland staff. They were very supportive all the time. I totally recommend everybody to come to Timberland because they will make it w...ork for you. Thanks!

May 25, 2017

This was by far the most pleasurable buying experience I've ever had. Rebecca was not pushy and answered all of our questions quickly and fully. We ...drove over 3 hours to get to the dealership and wanted to make sure that we were getting the right vehicle, with the right options, at the right price. We were able to do that via telephone and email. If / when the day comes that I'm ready to purchase another vehicle, I will definitely not hesitate to make the 3 hour drive again.

Timberland Ford