New 888-513-2045 888-513-2045
Service 888-513-4128 888-513-4128

• 2013 Ford Mustang

My family and I have been with Timberland Ford for a long time. LeeRoy has been the best Salesman since we started buying and we trust no one other than him. Timberland Ford works hard for their business and it greatly shows. And goes above and beyond to make their customers family. The atmosphere is also great!

• Best Service

I have to say I was thoroughly impressed with the dealership and professionalism of Lisa Marie. All the information I requested was provided quickly, any questions or concerns I had were addressed and I was amazed by her knowledge of the vehicle. The process was quick, simple, and easy! I have purchased many vehicles over the years and this was my best experience by far. Even though it was a long drive, this was well worth it. If you are sick of the headaches that come with car shopping, the only person to see is Lisa and the only place to go is Timberland Ford!

• Timberland Ford

This was by far the most pleasurable buying experience I've ever had. Rebecca was not pushy and answered all of our questions quickly and fully. We drove over 3 hours to get to the dealership and wanted to make sure that we were getting the right vehicle, with the right options, at the right price. We were able to do that via telephone and email. If / when the day comes that I'm ready to purchase another vehicle, I will definitely not hesitate to make the 3 hour drive again.

• 17 Escape

Would not buy anywhere else. Fast service-courteous people Would recommend Timberland Ford for all your vehicle needs, they go out of their way for you.

• Bought a new car

Timberland made everything so easy!! Purchased a 2017 Explorer

Timberland made everything so easy!! Purchased a 2017 Explorer

• 16 Transit

A most pleasant dealership. We had a wonderful experience.

A most pleasant dealership. We had a wonderful experience.

• F-150

The sales department at Timberland Ford were very helpful in getting the truck I wanted.

• Escape

Wonderful service, Leeroy was helpful and made purchasing a new car easy. I would highly recommend this dealership

• New Fusion

We were in need of a new car as ours was older and started having some problems. We had been planning to start looking for a car. We pass by Timberland Ford in Perry FL when we go to visit our son in Clearwater FL. We stopped by and found a car we liked and purchased it. Everyone at Timberland Ford was great!

• 2010 GMC

I had an amazing experience! I love my new ride! I purchased a 2010 GMC Yukon.

I had an amazing experience! I love my new ride! I purchased a 2010 GMC Yukon.