• Unfinished service

Got a coupon in mail regarding service work on my F150 Called the works which included oil and filter change 24 pt. inspection and Tire rotation . When I checked in the gentleman asked me if I would like my tires rotated I said yes sir please they need it , after 2 hr. Wait which I'm not complaining about I check out get the keys and I'm out the door needless to say when I got home my tires had not been touched needless to say I will probably not be going back if you can't even get the regular service done the first time I do not have time to be going back and forth to try. And get this done

• Purchased Ford Explorer

Liz Roop was such a great help! She did everything she could to help us purchase our new Explorer!!

Roxane, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Great service.

Great job. They had my truck in and out in the time that I was told it would take.

Hi, Herbert! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• Great services.

Sames Ford is top shelf in all respects. Sales and service staff. Highly recommended.Highly recommended

Colins, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you.

• Buying a new car

2016 Ford Explorer Sport. Proactive on replacing chipped windshield. Very good service response.

• Great service

As always Sames Bastrop has the best service in Texas.

As always Sames Bastrop has the best service in Texas.

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Sames Bastrop Ford, Inc. look forward to further serving you in the future!

• Chester is awesome

Really like Chester Deshay but service and parts could use tweaking in their department. I hate having to take my vehicle back two-three times.

We are happy you found us so helpful! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• clean facilities

good experience nice waiting room , coffee was a little weak

good experience nice waiting room , coffee was a little weak

• Taking care of business

My service rep (Jason Deleon) is always efficient, respectful and diligent in providing service for our vehicle. That is why I always call Jason to schedule my service visits.

Hi, Donald! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

• Great experience

Love love love my new escape. Owed more than what I wanted on my trade and they got me the most for my trade and worked the deal to where it was in my budget! Great experience!!!