Average based on 268 reviews
  • Great service.

Great job. They had my truck in and out in the time that I was told it would take.

Hi, Herbert! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• Great services.

Sames Ford is top shelf in all respects. Sales and service staff. Highly recommended.Highly recommended

Colins, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you.

• Buying a new car

2016 Ford Explorer Sport. Proactive on replacing chipped windshield. Very good service response.

• Great service

As always Sames Bastrop has the best service in Texas.

As always Sames Bastrop has the best service in Texas.

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Sames Bastrop Ford, Inc. look forward to further serving you in the future!

• Chester is awesome

Really like Chester Deshay but service and parts could use tweaking in their department. I hate having to take my vehicle back two-three times.

We are happy you found us so helpful! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• clean facilities

good experience nice waiting room , coffee was a little weak

good experience nice waiting room , coffee was a little weak

• Taking care of business

My service rep (Jason Deleon) is always efficient, respectful and diligent in providing service for our vehicle. That is why I always call Jason to schedule my service visits.

Hi, Donald! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

• Great experience

Love love love my new escape. Owed more than what I wanted on my trade and they got me the most for my trade and worked the deal to where it was in my budget! Great experience!!!

• Great salesperson.

Thanks so much for your feedback. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Rene was a very professional salesperson. Didn't play games. Same to be said for Matt. Experience was better because you started with a good price. We were 7/8 of the way home with your first offer. Only negotiated over last 1/8. Thanks for great experience. Keep Rene loaded with sales opportunities so he doesn't look someplace else.

• Great dealership

We bought 2016 f250 diesel lariat. Beautiful truck, runs excellent. Geoff is a great salesman and finance department is very low stress and so easy to work with. Great dealership and will be coming back for service. The dealership serviced my old truck and were great. I would recommend this dealership!

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!