• Great dealership

Richard, thank you for the review. Thank you for your business.

It was the best experience I ever had buying a new car. Was treated with respect. In and out in approximately 3 to 4 hours. My wife and I will always shop at Appel ford. I Can't see shopping anywhere else. The folks there are truly the best.

Richard, thank you for the review. Thank you for your business.

• Great service. I take all my cars the this place.

Great service. I always get my trucks serviced here

Great service. I always get my trucks serviced here

• Looking for a truck

The service was great. Jake Perry was a great salesman. Answered all ou questions.

• great service at Appel ford, see James Baker

Came in knowing what I wanted, James Baker made the whole process a breeze, step by step, from start to finish. Signing papers was painless also. James was thorough through the entire sale, and followed up personally which meant a lot. I'll go back for sure!

• Oil change

I was on an unscheduled trip and just stopped by for an oil change. They worked me in and had me back on the road almost as fast as if I'd had an appointment.

• Excellent service throughout the entire process

I had never even considered buying a brand new car. My salesman Carlos Estrada made me feel at ease and confident that buying new in my situation would be the best option for me. Once I told him what I wanted he found every possible way to make it happen. He is a very representation of how the whole dealership works. They are there to give friendly service and help you in any way.

• Mrs Linda Casey

The service did an excellent job on what needed to be done to our car. Everyone was so polite, and friendly. We live closer to Katy, but would much rather take our vehicle to Appel than any other dealership, due to the way all of the people treat us while we are there. We have been totally satisfied on the work that has been done the two times we went there.

• Buy the car don't use service dept

You can buy your car from them and it's a great experience but you go in for an oil change and it's the worst experience, try to charge you little extras and then act like they are doing you the favor but in reality the problem never got fixed and you shouldn't have had to pay for a technican to look at it an not fix it, they also do things without asking your permission first on the cost of things you get there and are charged for something that you specifically told them not to do unless it wouldn't be a charge and then try to tell you that because he looked at it you still get charged

• Mike Leonard/ Appel Ford

My experience at Apple Ford Brenham with Mike Leonard was excellent. He always overpass expectatives and I will get back to the same location for my net car.

• Great People. A pleasure to do business with.

Friendly, clean and easy to work with. Went out of their way to make me happy!

Thank you Carla, for the nice review. Once again thank you for your business.

Friendly, clean and easy to work with. Went out of their way to make me happy!

Thank you Carla, for the nice review. Once again thank you for your business.