Brenham Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

3.7

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Returned our call regarding a vehicle inquiry

Inquired about a used Jeep Liberty they had listed for sale. They followed up with me to let me know that the vehicle had already sold. I really appreciated the follow up.

4.0

Great communication

They quickly responded to my online questions and also followed-up a week later.

1.3

Didn't care about the customer

I had a issue with a truck that was overheating and they told me it was fine and didn't care about keeping me as a customer as a whole i have bought several cars from them. And probably wont be buying any more from them in the future. This dealership needs to get back it used to be. And most of my other people i talked to are doing there car buying elsewhere now.

1.0

Forget about the customer

Someone called me in a monday regarding the FJ cruiser I am looking for. I was at a doctor's office so I requested to be called at 9:30am, this person never called me back. On the following Wednesday this person calls me again, I asked him why I never got a call back? His response was "things are crazy here, sorry about that" I requested pictures of the car since on the website there is only good description but no pictures, he wrote down my #, promised to send me pictures, I set up an appointment. I never received a single picture, a call back or any sort of follow up. My husband was ready to take me over the weekend to go get the car but if this dealership doesn't care... I will go do business somewhere else.

3.5

I was very pleased with the customer service...but

I called this Dealership bc it was the advertised dealer for the car. The girl that called me back was great but the car was actually at their Dealership in Huntsville. Long story short...Matt was nice over the phone but I didn't have a good experience with them in person. I drove 3hrs to get there and bought the car but the next day my ac went out and they have not been responsive or helpful. I wish the car had been at Brenham bc they were so sweet.