Bill Cramer Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

• Best place to go

I have always been extremely satisfied at Bill Cramer. Sally and the service crew do a great job of taking care of all my car's needs. The lounge is great with wifi and coffee and water. Also they have a shuttle or car on loan which I greatly appreciate. Living on the beach, I need transportation when in town. They always accommodate. This is my second car purchase from them, and I will continue to return due the the service department. Also Bill Cramer dealership is involved in the community, sponsoring blood drives and other needs for local people. I tell all my friends to shop there! Lee, Sally, and others are ready to help when needed.

Wow, Toni! You just made our day! We love it when our customers are happy! That is the best compliment ever! We appreciate having you as our customer and part of our family! We will always do our best to help you! Any time you need us, we are just a phone call away! Please take care! Respectfully, Amelia McDonough Customer Care Center Bill Cramer GM

• Chevy Volt

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Michelle. We always love to receive great feedback.

I am still waiting for a price on the car I inquired about. They wanted me to come in to see other cars, but I only want to know about the Chevy Volt.

• This dealership is the best.

Susan, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. You really made our day today.

We bought our Buick from Nancy and we highly recommend her and this dealership. We get our car washed and serviced here. No oil on the steering wheel when work is done by professionals.

• unprofessional

The absolute worse experience I've ever encountered in my 40 years of existence. The sales man took over 2 weeks to supply my creditor with the 3 necessary documents to purchase the vehicle I wanted. The day comes when I'm to sign the purchase agreement and low and behold I was told the vehicle was sold. If the dealer would have submitted the paper work in a timely manner the car would have been shipped to my house and in my possession. The sales man also stated this is what happens when you are trying to get financed for a vehicle that is on consignment.

Hi Thomas, we certainly don't want you to feel this way after a sales experience. Our staff takes pride in maintaining excellent customer relations. If you'd like, please reach out to Amelia Deen, our Customer Care Center Manager, at (850) 747-7642 so that we may work together towards a solution.

• william t. meadows

Very quick and efficient! Thanks for the coffee and sodas, too!

Very quick and efficient! Thanks for the coffee and sodas, too!

• Great service.

My service has always been expidious and excellent.

My service has always been expidious and excellent.

• Quick service. Friendly staff.

Dropped off car for recall on safety belt. Picked up same day. No issues. Staff was friendly and courteous.

• CUSTOMER

PLEASANT,HELPFUL AND A FAIR PRICE.THANK YOU MR. CRAMER

We are glad you chose our dealership, Stephen. We appreciate your positive review!

PLEASANT,HELPFUL AND A FAIR PRICE.THANK YOU MR. CRAMER

• Great Service

Always receive great service! Staff are always helpful!

Always receive great service! Staff are always helpful!

• Great overall experience

Was actually a very pleasant experience. The Sales staff was knowledgeable, courteous and professional. They were persistent in acquiring us the best financing possible. We were offered beverages and pizza. Most of all, we love love love our new truck.