Bill Cramer Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

New Used Service

2.3
  • Best place to go
    December 6, 2014

I have always been extremely satisfied at Bill Cramer. Sally and the service crew do a great job of taking care of all my car's needs. The lounge is g...reat with wifi and coffee and water. Also they have a shuttle or car on loan which I greatly appreciate. Living on the beach, I need transportation when in town. They always accommodate. This is my second car purchase from them, and I will continue to return due the the service department. Also Bill Cramer dealership is involved in the community, sponsoring blood drives and other needs for local people. I tell all my friends to shop there! Lee, Sally, and others are ready to help when needed.

Wow, Toni! You just made our day! We love it when our customers are happy! That is the best compliment ever! We appreciate having you as our customer ...and part of our family! We will always do our best to help you! Any time you need us, we are just a phone call away! Please take care! Respectfully, Amelia McDonough Customer Care Center Bill Cramer GM

• 2017 Silverado
    January 26, 2018

They couldn't find the problem on a 2017 Silverado. I had a steering assist fault on the screen. They had it all day and couldn't explain the fault. T...hey called and said it was ready for pickup and they cleared the code. When I got there two hours later the truck was not ready for pick up. They went and got the truck from the back and turned over the keys to me. The truck parts(dash) were still dismantled. They also put twenty miles on the truck. Probably used for the lunch truck that day!

We sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations. At our dealership we pride ourselves on providing top-notch service and the experience ...you describe is not acceptable. We want to research your situation and discuss options to make things right. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can work on a solution. Sincerely,Daniel McKay, Service Director, 850-747-7674

• Recall replacement passenger seat air bags
    September 27, 2017

Very unhappy with your service! Just a recall on the passenger seat air bags free service, cost us 430.00 ! After they cracked our dashboard in the p...rocess and blamed it on a previous crack that we knew it wasn't there. No open to any agreement and the maintenance manager was rude. We had this stressful experience and the money we paid for something suppose to be a no cost recall, turn to a 430.00 dollars nightmare. Never again. If we need a new truck, we will get it somewhere else.

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. Please reach out to D...aniel McKay, Service Manager at 850.785.5221 for assistance moving forward. We hope to hear from you.

• Unhappy service customer
    July 4, 2017

I was in the customer service business for 30 years and if I ran my business like Bill Cramer's service dept. I would have no customers or job. I had ...my car towed in,with a blown head gasket,18 days ago and was told they would get it on the diagnostic machine Monday morning and call me with the prognosis. NO CALL. Finally,on Thursday I called them and was told a tech had been assigned to my car and he would call me right back. NO CALL. On the following Wednesday I called back again and spoke with Matt Richardson,the asst. service manager,who proceeded to tell me the car could not be fixed and would need a new motor. He was going to put some prices together and "call me right back". My response was that I had heard that before. He assured me he would follow up. NO CALL. Again,on Monday I called back,Mr. Richardson was out for the day,so I was transferred to another service manager. I got his voice mail and left a message to call me. NO CALL. It's now day 18 and I don't know any more than what I told them the day I dropped it off. First rule of customer service-if you tell someone you're going to call them,CALL THEM,even if you don't have any updates. Common courtesy. The absolute worst customer service I have ever encountered anywhere. I won't even get into the scenarios I was offered,worst case,which have now been back pedaled on.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us, Robin. We regret to learn of any breaks in communication. Our manager would like to restore your confid...ence back in our dealership. Please reach out to Matt Richardson, Service Manager at (850) 747-7629 when you have a chance. We value your business and look forward to your call.

• unhappy with service
    June 15, 2017

Twice I have been disappointed with service .today I was furious.brought my car in yesterday for a rattle in the rear end ..said they had to order par...ts and would have to keep it overnight, no problem.quoted me a price out the door.waited all day for someone to call me to say my vehicle was done.I finally called at 4:00 and waited for them to tell me if my car was done,someone was to call me right back, never did, called again and they finally located my car .said Andrew was off today that was the hold up, looks as if I would have had to wait till he came back to get my car. Was a little upset when the price was not even what he had quoted....very unhappy with this service.. Janice Kirker

Janice, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We would like the opportunity to f...ind out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact us (850) 785-5221.

• Feedback
    May 31, 2017

I took the time to fill out the service request via Cramer's web site. I arrive the day of the service and the agent asked me what type of service I ...needed. Why did I have to tell him that information when it was already done online. Plus not all the work was done and had to be taken back to the garage to complete. In another matter, I have been trying to get someone at Cramer to contact me on getting credit for past work on my preferred customer account. I have try 3 times to get someone to talk to me about the matter, but at this time no one has called me back. I have been going to Cramer for service since moving here over 4 years ago. I thought that customer dedication would mean something.

Joe, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our general m...anager directly at (850) 785-5221 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

• Excellent Service
    May 22, 2017

My daughter's car lost power while on a long weekend at the beach with her two young children and me. The service department was able to work us in fo...r a diagnosis and an estimate and then were able to replace the fuel pump the same day. We were so very thankful for the prompt and efficient service from the two guys at the service desk and to the technicians who repaired the car. I was also thankful for Jerry, the courtesy car driver, who took me back to the condo and then picked me up to retrieve the car.

Hello Pam, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Chevy Volt
    April 1, 2017

I am still waiting for a price on the car I inquired about. They wanted me to come in to see other cars, but I only want to know about the Chevy Volt.

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Michelle. We always love to receive great feedback.

• This dealership is the best.
    March 15, 2017

We bought our Buick from Nancy and we highly recommend her and this dealership. We get our car washed and serviced here. No oil on the steering wheel ...when work is done by professionals.

Susan, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. You really made our day today.

• unprofessional
    November 22, 2016

The absolute worse experience I've ever encountered in my 40 years of existence. The sales man took over 2 weeks to supply my creditor with the 3 nece...ssary documents to purchase the vehicle I wanted. The day comes when I'm to sign the purchase agreement and low and behold I was told the vehicle was sold. If the dealer would have submitted the paper work in a timely manner the car would have been shipped to my house and in my possession. The sales man also stated this is what happens when you are trying to get financed for a vehicle that is on consignment.

Hi Thomas, we certainly don't want you to feel this way after a sales experience. Our staff takes pride in maintaining excellent customer relations. I...f you'd like, please reach out to Amelia Deen, our Customer Care Center Manager, at (850) 747-7642 so that we may work together towards a solution.

Bill Cramer Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC