Bill Cramer Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

442 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 21, 2018

Was looking for a chevy equinox and wanted to trade in my 05 cadillac deville base model. My car is in great to mint condition with 144,646 mileage everything... stock as bought in 05 of showroom floor. But because I am a fry cook they seemed to believe that maybe I couldn't afford the car and tried to talk me into a number of cars I was not interested in. And I ended up leaving and not going any further than verbal discussions about cars I don't want. I'm sorry but part of sales and customer service is to make sure I'm happy regardless of your opinions on the matter. And I won't state the man's name because I'm sure he needs his job. But to you sir and anybody else on the staff that does this please remember I'm the customer and you should listen to me and what I want. Because I wasn't in the market for a car for you. I wanted the car that would make me happy. Not coat your pocket better or get the garbage of the lot To make you happy. So please listen to me.

We've received your comments and are reviewing them with our team. Please contact us directly if you'd like to discuss your concerns further. Regards..., Bill Doremus, General Manager

June 19, 2018

I was not sure Bill Cramer GM would agree to clean up water stains on the back seat of my new truck. The stains were caused by another dealer 100 miles... away when I bought the truck a week earlier. Service writer Mark Hunter contacted the other dealer and arranged to have the seat not just cleaned but replaced under warranty. It was an unexpectedly pleasant experience. Bill Cramer GM had not been able to match the truck selection or purchase price of the other dealer, but certainly was helpful with service.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our... goals. Let us know if we can assist you again! Sincerely, Daniel McKay, Service Director, 850-747-7674

May 22, 2018

I am on disability and saved to buy a car. I ended up at Bill Cramer's and was shopping around when the sales guy told me they had a 2006 Nissan Murano... that was just a little over 100k miles. They pull up with it and the belt was squeaking but some other guy said it just needed new belts and they checked the car out and it was in great shape. Said it was a good deal and a fine car. Like a fool I bought the car and since that day I have had nothing but problems. With in the 1st week of owning it they had to come get it and fix it. After a few months I took it to another dealership and found out the motor mounts were broke and got that fixed along with the belts. Now I am sitting here 11 months later with a car thats broke down again. I left a review on their Facebook and some guy named Daniel McKay said to call him so I did. I was told he was on vacation to leave my info, so I did. A week later no call so I call again, now he is in a meeting and cant talk. So I left my info again. I am fed up, they do not care and I know they wont make it right. My mother has since bought 3 new cars, two for herself and one for my sister. If they had done me right they would have got the sales, she told me so. So they lost money on this lemon deal. Now I am stranded and broke down in the middle of nowhere with no way to get another car as I saved forever to get this one. WHEN YOU BUY A CAR IT SHOULD LAST MORE THAN 1 YEAR

Hello! thank you for your comments. I am really sorry to hear that we have not been able to connect previously and resolve this situation. We take cus...tomer concerns very seriously here. I would like to speak with you so I can better understand the issue you are having. Can you provide me with your name and phone number so I many contact you directly? I will do my best to help. If it is easier, you can contact me directly at 850.747.7642. I hope to hear from you soon. respectfully, Amelia Deen Customer Care Manager, Bill Cramer GM

March 27, 2018

I worked with Erin at Bill Cramer Chevolet and she was very helpful and knowledgeable. I will call her again when I am ready to make a purchase.

Thank you for the great review! Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Best, Bill Cramer Chevrolet Buick GMC Team

March 24, 2018

I just purchased a 2018 Traverse from sales person Cory Butler. He is the best. Everyone at Bill Cramer is so very friendly. Even a big shoutout to... the Service Dept for taking excellent care of my 2013 Traverse.

Thank you so much for sharing your car shopping experience with us, Nancy. We're happy to hear you were able to find what you were looking for, includ...ing fantastic customer service, from Cory and the rest of the our team. Thank you for choosing us for your automotive sales and service needs and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best, Bill Cramer Chevrolet Buick GMC Team

January 26, 2018

They couldn't find the problem on a 2017 Silverado. I had a steering assist fault on the screen. They had it all day and couldn't explain the fault. They... called and said it was ready for pickup and they cleared the code. When I got there two hours later the truck was not ready for pick up. They went and got the truck from the back and turned over the keys to me. The truck parts(dash) were still dismantled. They also put twenty miles on the truck. Probably used for the lunch truck that day!

We sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations. At our dealership we pride ourselves on providing top-notch service and the experience ...you describe is not acceptable. We want to research your situation and discuss options to make things right. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can work on a solution. Sincerely,Daniel McKay, Service Director, 850-747-7674

September 27, 2017

Very unhappy with your service! Just a recall on the passenger seat air bags free service, cost us 430.00 ! After they cracked our dashboard in the process... and blamed it on a previous crack that we knew it wasn't there. No open to any agreement and the maintenance manager was rude. We had this stressful experience and the money we paid for something suppose to be a no cost recall, turn to a 430.00 dollars nightmare. Never again. If we need a new truck, we will get it somewhere else.

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. Please reach out to D...aniel McKay, Service Manager at 850.785.5221 for assistance moving forward. We hope to hear from you.

July 4, 2017

I was in the customer service business for 30 years and if I ran my business like Bill Cramer's service dept. I would have no customers or job. I had my... car towed in,with a blown head gasket,18 days ago and was told they would get it on the diagnostic machine Monday morning and call me with the prognosis. NO CALL. Finally,on Thursday I called them and was told a tech had been assigned to my car and he would call me right back. NO CALL. On the following Wednesday I called back again and spoke with Matt Richardson,the asst. service manager,who proceeded to tell me the car could not be fixed and would need a new motor. He was going to put some prices together and "call me right back". My response was that I had heard that before. He assured me he would follow up. NO CALL. Again,on Monday I called back,Mr. Richardson was out for the day,so I was transferred to another service manager. I got his voice mail and left a message to call me. NO CALL. It's now day 18 and I don't know any more than what I told them the day I dropped it off. First rule of customer service-if you tell someone you're going to call them,CALL THEM,even if you don't have any updates. Common courtesy. The absolute worst customer service I have ever encountered anywhere. I won't even get into the scenarios I was offered,worst case,which have now been back pedaled on.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us, Robin. We regret to learn of any breaks in communication. Our manager would like to restore your confid...ence back in our dealership. Please reach out to Matt Richardson, Service Manager at (850) 747-7629 when you have a chance. We value your business and look forward to your call.

June 15, 2017

Twice I have been disappointed with service .today I was furious.brought my car in yesterday for a rattle in the rear end ..said they had to order parts... and would have to keep it overnight, no problem.quoted me a price out the door.waited all day for someone to call me to say my vehicle was done.I finally called at 4:00 and waited for them to tell me if my car was done,someone was to call me right back, never did, called again and they finally located my car .said Andrew was off today that was the hold up, looks as if I would have had to wait till he came back to get my car. Was a little upset when the price was not even what he had quoted....very unhappy with this service.. Janice Kirker

Janice, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We would like the opportunity to f...ind out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact us (850) 785-5221.

May 31, 2017

I took the time to fill out the service request via Cramer's web site. I arrive the day of the service and the agent asked me what type of service I needed.... Why did I have to tell him that information when it was already done online. Plus not all the work was done and had to be taken back to the garage to complete. In another matter, I have been trying to get someone at Cramer to contact me on getting credit for past work on my preferred customer account. I have try 3 times to get someone to talk to me about the matter, but at this time no one has called me back. I have been going to Cramer for service since moving here over 4 years ago. I thought that customer dedication would mean something.

Joe, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our general m...anager directly at (850) 785-5221 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.