• Great people, great experience!

Dealt with Darrius and JD to buy my 2017 Forte, it was overall a great experience, gave me way more than I ever expected on my trade in, and everyone was very friendly! Would overall recommend Bill Byrd Kia to anyone looking to buy a new car.

Thank you Christy! We enjoyed working with you and welcome to the Bill Byrd Kia Family! I will let Darrius and JT know you liked your experience... :)

• Bill Byrd Kia Experience

I leased a new Kia Optima from Bill Byrd Kia last week. This was my fourth purchase from Bill Byrd Kia over several years. My daughter bought a new Optima from them a couple of days later. I am well satisfied with the sales staff and my buying experience. I most likely will buy my next car there. I never felt pressured. Highly recommended.

George, We can not thank you enough for your continued patronage! Thank you for bringing your daughter in to join our Family. Bill Byrd Kia appreciates all of your business... :)

• great little dealer ship, no pressure sales,

We really appreciate your kind words! Thank you and welcome to our Bill Byrd Kia Family!

small dealer ship with little overhead. I am a lot more inclined to buy from a dealer like this, they what they have and new what they could get, the car i wanted was not on the lot, they found it and had it at the dealer the following morning, and picked it up the same day.

• Great service, Easy an quick

We filled out our application online an 1 day later we was driving a new car. Everyone there was nice An personal

Thank you Levi... we enjoyed working with you and your wife! Welcome to the family... :)

• Highly Recommend Bill Byrd Kia

Thank you, Doug... it was a pleasure working with you! We do value and appreciate your business. :)

Not my first Kia from Bill Byrd (3rd in fact), won't be my last. Worked with Wade mostly by e-mail while I was busy at work and made a good deal for both of us. Picked the car up Friday. I had a bit of a wait as they closed 5-6 cars that afternoon but that's no big deal. I only reduced a star on facilities because they are due for a planned remodel.

• Sell but no hold in value

The vehicles do not hold their value. Service is good, but takes forever.

The vehicles do not hold their value. Service is good, but takes forever.

First we want to thank you for buying 2 vehicles from us in the past. We feel bad that you are no longer satisfied and would like the opportunity to discuss your grievances with you. Please contact us, 850-872-0444, Mary

• Judy Hobart

Worked with JT....very knowledgeable, no pressure. Love my Sportage, will highly recommend to family and friends.

Hi Miss Judy, Thank you very much and we will let JT know you are happy with your purchase! :)

• Great guys!

I'm an out of town visitor with a tire leak on my 2013 KIA Soul. When calling on the phone they confirmed I could bring it by in the afternoon. Upon my arrival I was greeted cheerfully at the service desk and my car promptly entered the service dept. I walked and visited throughout the dealership. Everyone I encountered were very friendly. The service advisor and his parts dept counterpart were great as was the part mgr. After only 30 min. or so my tire leak was repaired and I was good to go.. Thanks guys for your kind attention and quick service! You guys are the best

Bruce, We really love to hear from our out-of-town guests! Thank you so much for your kind words. I will make sure all of our personnel hear about this. We hope you had safe travels back to Canton, MI... :)

• New Kia Soul

Great help. Quick processing. Found what we wanted. Gave great deal.

We really appreciate your business. Thank you for a great review, Joe... :)

Great help. Quick processing. Found what we wanted. Gave great deal.

We really appreciate your business. Thank you for a great review, Joe... :)

• ?????

It is always a pleasure helping people in a nice way. Thank you for your business, Nighttrain Lane and welcome to the Bill Byrd family!

We were met and greeted by Wade. He was very attentive to what we were looking for. He freely gave reviews of different models by different car makers as we discussed what we were looking for. He did not pressure or try to convince us that the dealership we were visiting was the best of them all. His honesty, openness, and friendliness convinced us that we had met the right salesman. Thus far, we have been very satisfied and excited about our recent purchase.