AutoNation Ford Lincoln Orange Park

Used 866-984-2319 Email Dealer
Service 877-236-9802

Average based on 278 reviews
  • Great salesman Clarence Evans

I came in for an oil change and left with a new Escape. This is the second vehicle I have bought from Clarence Evans. He also sold my daughter her car. He is professional and makes the process of buying a vehicle so easy. I will never buy a vehicle from anyone else.

• My New Car

This is the second new car I have purchased from Auto Nation Ford Lincoln with Walt Gage handling the sale and making it possible to get into the perfect vehicle for the best price. He is the best, and so is Auto Nation. I have been using the Service department for years as well and cannot speak highly enough about my service advisor, Dan Coburn. Both Walt and Dan, and Auto Nation as well, deserve my highest recommendation.

• service

Great Job! I have been very happy with AutoNation. Mike Johnson, does my service work is the Best!!! Thanks to all of you.

• Service Department

I generally don't do reviews if I don't have something nice to say, but I did get a 2nd request to take it, so I'm making an exception. Not sure what has changed at the dealership over the last 1-2 years, but the service quality has definitely taken a downturn. I have been going here for the last 6-7 years and have always raved about the fantastic customer service and great quality of repairs and maintenance, but my last 4 or 5 visits have been less than delightful. From failed promise times, no call backs, incorrect or missed problem diagnosis to service department telephone employees that sent me to the dealership on a Sunday when the service department was closed. (Evidently everyone knew except the ones that make the appointments!) Every time I go, I have a different service advisor, so my loyalty level is diminishing. If I didn't like the sales group so much, I probably would have changed service departments by now. I've talked to couple of service advisors in the past, but doesn't seem like much is changing.

• Service

Very bad customer service by the Truck Service Writer, including charging a diagnostic fee without warning me they would do so.

Hi George, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at AutoNation Ford Lincoln Orange Park take our reviews very seriously. Our manager would like to help turn your lackluster experience around. If you're willing, please contact our manager at (904) 270-9943 to discuss what we can do to help.

• Ask for Tony!

We had a great experience working with Tony at AutoNation. I am extremely pleased with the experience that Tony provided us with during his very busy schedule. My 2015 Red Ford Explorer XLT is absolutely beautiful. Would definitely buy from AutoNation again.

• worst service I have ever recieved

If I was able to rate this dealership less than or negative 1 I would. I have taken my Lincoln to this dealership for the past year. We have had some bad experiences from this Service Department but were trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. The facilities provided appeared dirty,therefore the car was returned dirty. This last experience we took the vehicle in, told the service representative that the strip above the front windshield needed to be replaced due to the black flaking off and vehicle is under warranty. While there we also showed him other places that the black was flaking off and needed to be replaced. We asked if we brought the vehicle in would we get a courtesy loaner vehicle due to this being under warranty and this was not caused by us. The representative told us he does not know and would let us know when we brought the vehicle in. This is unacceptable. How do they expect you to plan things. The job was suppose to be a 2 day job due to being contracted out to replace the windshield. The representative called the second day and stated that he was told by the contractor doing the windshield that the strip above the windshield needed replacing. He just ordered the part and waiting for it to come in. This was the initial reason we took the vehicle in and should have been ordered when the other parts where ordered. The Service Department parked the vehicle under a pine tree and the vehicle was returned with pine needles and pine sap all over the roof. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone; not even my worst enemy.

Thanks for the feedback, Kim. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers here. Our General Manager would really like to help turn your experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our GM at (904) 270-9943 to discuss what we can do to help.

• Steve at Autonation rocked!!!

Thank you for your kind words and review, Michael. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Representative was courteous, met me in the repair exactly at my appointment time of 7:30, and also explained to me exactly what was being done under the service I was getting done that day. Not to mention the price it the door was almost $90 less than way was quoted!!!! Couple that with the fact that the service they sold me fixed my issue with slip bump on my F-150. A+++

• New F-250

We are glad you chose our dealership, Devin. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

I came in knowing what I wanted and Clarence Evans met me on the patio and we went into the air conditioning and sat where he listened to exactly what I wanted and was able to find the exact vehicle I was looking for and made the buying process fast I was in and out in 2 hours with my brand new 2016 F-250

• NEW MKT OWNER

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

WE KNEW WHEN IT WAS TIME TO GET A NEW VEHICLE THERE WAS NO CHOICE IN THE DEALERSHIP OR THE SALES PERSON. WE KNEW IT WOULD BE CLARENCE EVANS AS HE HAS SOLD US SEVERAL CARS OVER THE YEARS AND HE LISTENS TO US. THANK YOU CLARENCE WE LOVE OUR NEW LINCOLN MKT