Allan Nott Honda Toyota

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1961 reviews

1961 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Allan Nott Honda Toyota from DealerRater.com

• November 22, 2016

Thank you for another exceptional experience! We appreciate the time spent with us as well as the extra touches in our "new" car! Can't wait to drive ...this vehicle-it's immaculate and loaded!! It's truly a pleasure doing business with you all!!

Chris S, thank you for the five star review! We always strive to provide every customer with an exceptional experience. It is truly a pleasure to do b...usiness with you as well! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

June 22, 2018

I had a great experience working with Allan Nott the last few days. Everyone I met was very professional, courteous and helpful. Excellent customer... service!

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

Nik, thank you for the five star review! We had a great experience working with you as well! We appreciate your kind words of our staff. We know you w...ill love your Pilot! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

Tyler Hepp

Joyce Walter

June 20, 2018

Awesome service from start to finish!!! And great follow up after I purchased my Pilot! We have purchased many vehicles from Allan Nott and will conti...nue to do so.

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

Soldotnaak, thank you for the five star review! We're happy to hear that you were offered great service and follow up after the sale. Our staff works ...extremely hard to provide all of our customers with an excellent car buying experience. We look forward to doing business again! Thank you for continuing to choose Allan Nott.

John Gould

Scott Ricard

June 20, 2018

The service department has always been up front and treated me like a person. The staff has been friendly and professional person. I'd recommend thi...s dealership to anyone. Thanks for caring.

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

Toots, thank you for the five star review! We're happy to hear that your experiences with our service department have been extremely positive. We grea...tly appreciate your recommendation! Thank you for servicing with Allan Nott.

June 19, 2018

Third Honda I brought here. Great cars. Always treated well and their service is first rate. I will continue to buy cars here in the future.

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

Tomwise, thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your kind words of our staff, they will be happy to read this. Have fun with your new CR-V!... We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you for continuing to choose Allan Nott!

Brad Brown

Jon Cox

June 19, 2018

I had an excellent experience in purchasing my new car. The team was very kind and professional. Ben Harshbarger especially was very patient and exp...lained everything very thoroughly. The purchase was very smooth and all my questions have been answered, some of them more than once. I have always appreciated the professionalism at Allan Nott Honda. The dealership is my favorite.

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

CRVgirl6679, thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate your kind words of our team and Ben, in particular. We will make sure that they see this ...review. Our mission is to provide every customer with a better car buying experience. We hope you enjoy your new CR-V! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

June 17, 2018

I stopped by and was greeted immediately by Mark Youngpeter. Mark listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle and got to know me and my family. He... had a 2018 Accord ready for me in no time. Scott Ricard gave us the 411 on the vehicles features and Matt Ricker has our paper work ready and signed in a matter of minutes. This is the 4th car I've purchased and 3rd dealer I've worked with. Allan Nott Honda has given me the best experience. I will be back again and I highly recommend their team.

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

Ngs5811, thank you for the five star review! We're happy to hear that Mark, Scott, and Matt made your experience with us simple, quick, and streamline...d. We strive to provide every customer with a better car buying experience than other dealers, so we're excited that we gave you your best dealership experience! Enjoy your new Accord! We appreciate your recommendation. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

June 16, 2018

Lease had come to an end. Didn't know exactly what I wanted.I had always wanted a Highlander but thought was more than we needed. We have a Prius hybr...id for city driving, and only needed a car for trips and highway driving. The service is top notch and have worked with John Gould for over 30 years. Must be doing something right. I have been teasing Tom Pseekos, about his car ever since we got Kathy's Prius. Low and behold they worked a deal for us and we now have a Highlander. Never planned on that;however we could not be happier

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

Retired man1, thank you for the awesome review! We're glad to hear that everything worked out for you and that you were able to get the Highlander you... always wanted! We will make sure that John and Tom see your kind words, they will be very excited. It is our mission to make the car buying process as easy as possible for our customers. Thank you for continuing to choose Allan Nott!

June 15, 2018

So happy with my new car! Got everything finalized in a day, got what i wanted for my trade and into the perfect car with the payment i wanted.

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

Shaeryanne, thank you for the five star review! We're excited to hear that everything fell into place and that you got the car you wanted with the pay...ment you wanted! You will enjoy your new Civic Hatch! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

June 11, 2018

The sales man, Brody, took time to actually listen to what we were looking for and gave me the best options in my price range! He was completely tran...sparent about the entire process and explained everything in depth. Steve in finance was very helpful and was very quick with the process. Finally, Scott was knowledgeable in explaining the technology and features in my new car. I am so appreciative of the professional and friendly atmosphere. I am so incredibly pleased with this experience and will be a returning customer, as well as recommending them to friends! I am in love with my new civic!

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

Katkenz17, thank you for the five star review! We're excited to hear about your amazing experience with and our dealership. Our entire staff works ver...y hard to provide our customers with a better car buying experience, so we know that Brodey, Steve, and Scott will appreciate your kind words! We look forward to seeing you in our service drive for the maintenance of your new Civic. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!