New 888-766-4635 Dealer Website
Used 888-765-6590 Email Dealer
Service 888-767-5075

2.0
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • no response

I tried to contact this dealer a few times, but never received a response. :( I decided to purchase a vehicle else where.

• GMC Diesel Truck

All, The process of buying a vehicle online vs purchasing a vehicle from a local dealer can be quite different. Online negotiation feedback from the salesman seem to have very little personal touch vs the attention and availability to negotiate in person. So far, my experience through cars.com had little positive impact in my ability to purchase the vehicle I need. Even with cash available to cut a deal going through the online dealers listed with cars.com the sale personnel are not willing to negotiate with price making the purchase difficult to complete. At this point, It will much easier to go to the local dealership and shop around within reasonable miles to purchase a vehicle.