91 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mike Willis Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Completely exceeded my expectations!

Searched all over for the mustang that I wanted. Tarver Ford didn't have the one I wanted... however I went in to my apt, and within a matter of minutes they had found the exact one I wanted and within less than an hour of me being there, they had drivers on the road to go get it! Picked up my brand new mustang that afternoon! Couldn't be more pleased with the overall process and would recommend tnem to anyone!

• Only place you should buy a vehicle
    November 18, 2017

They'll do whatever it takes to get what you want at the right price. Give the team at Mike Willis Ford a chance to make a deal that's right for you and your family. Ask for Chan Mayard.

• Very respectful and professional
    November 10, 2017

This is the best vehicle purchasing experience I have ever had. All of the staff at Mike Willis Ford were extremely courteous and respectful and worked very hard to get me the best deal. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Top notch customer care and service throughout the entire purchasing process.

• Great experience
    October 30, 2017

My salesman Chan did a great job and we are very satisfied with our new expedition thanks to Mr Mike Willis and his dtaff for helping us.

• It was chill.
    October 27, 2017

It was a nice place that got me financed for what I needed for a price that was great. The dealers there treat you like family.

• Great service
    October 26, 2017

With my bad credit they work with me to get me what I was looking for. Was a great experience will definitely be a returning customer.

• Awesome service
    October 23, 2017

If anyone is looking for a new car I would definitely recommend this dealership. My salesman Chris Burnsworth and Kyle were extremely helpful at getting me into the car I wanted. The whole staff was awesome check them out for your next vehicle.

• Great service
    October 21, 2017

I gave the rating because my salesman Chan took his time and help me get the truck I wanted great guy really helpful and treats customers life fam...

I gave the rating because my salesman Chan took his time and help me get the truck I wanted great guy really helpful and treats customers life family

• Awesome very well managed sells rep
    October 21, 2017

Very entertaining group Lol Enjoyed every visit Would go back any time even if it just to visit Great sales rep and price was spot on.

• Great place and AWESOME people!
    October 19, 2017

I would highly recommend Mike Willis Ford!! Thank you Dylan Stitzlein, who was extremely helpful in this entire experience. Dylan and Charlie showed me all my options, they were very patient with me and did not pressure me into purchasing my SUV. Mike Willis is the way to go! Excellent customer service!