3.0
  • Completely exceeded my expectations!

Searched all over for the mustang that I wanted. Tarver Ford didn't have the one I wanted... however I went in to my apt, and within a matter of minutes they had found the exact one I wanted and within less than an hour of me being there, they had drivers on the road to go get it! Picked up my brand new mustang that afternoon! Couldn't be more pleased with the overall process and would recommend tnem to anyone!

• Bad experience

I called Alex regarding Mercedes 550 he never called back. More people have same issue, They don't need customers go somewhere else.

• I guess they don't need customers.

I emailed Mr. Tarver about a particular vehicle. Never heard back! I guess they have all the customers they need.

• Extremely knowledgeable and helpful staff

I had a great experience! Jason Doty was extremely knowledgeable and did not pressure me into anything. I went there, as a "Chevy guy" just to test drive, and I left with a Ford.