Bubba Oustalet Chevrolet Cadillac

• Robert Gaspard

The people were very nice and got work done fast and with no issues will return the next time .. and I drove from a different town where our dealership is horrible..

• Bubba Oustalet Chevrolet Cadillac is the best

The whole purchase process was truly enjoyable. Great staff! The service department is even open on saturdays! Worth the drive!

• Easiest purchase ever, great staff

Great service. Knowledgeable friendly. Would recommend to everyone Not the typical stereotype car dealer "|"

• Woody

Very customer friendly! Over exceeded my expectations. All personal i encountered during my visit made me feel welcome and assisted me with my reasons for the visit without ever making me uncomfortable or forced to do anything other than what i was there for, i would recommend this dealership to everyone without hesitation

• Customer

Everyone was very nice and helpful. They worked with me to find the best deal for my vehicle.

• Forget shopping anywhere else......

I shopped for a new truck for six months. Oneilia at Bubba Oustalet got me WAY more for my trade than any other dealership I had tried before. Got a great deal on the new truck as well. We were in and out in less that an hour. Easiest vehicle purchase I've ever made! Several friends and family members suggested them and I'm glad they did!

• Example: Great service, clean facilities

No hassle buying, agreed upon a price for the car I bought and for the one I traded in within just a few minutes. No pressure sales people. The sales lady I dealt with was extremely helpful and accodimateing. Paperwork and title transfers went smoothly. Items I wanted looked after on the car were taken care of immediately. Would definitely recommend doing business with them.