Rountree Moore Toyota-Scion

New 877-847-8659 Dealer Website
Used 888-902-4497 Email Dealer
Service 877-582-2534

Average based on 147 reviews.
  • Wonderful Service with Top Notch Sevice People

Excellent Service and Waiting Area. Plan to get all my work done there.

Excellent Service and Waiting Area. Plan to get all my work done there.

• Adam Porter is the BEST salesman !!!

I can't say enough how Awesome Adam Porter is! My daughter bought her car last year and almost a whole year passed with talking to Adam about the car I wanted to purchase. He was right there when it was time to purchase my car and did everything in his power to make sure we got the car we wanted and the best deal we could! Thank you again Adam!! This was the easiest car buying experience we've ever had. ¿

• Awesome Customer Service!

Awesome Customer Service! Gus Rentz rocks! Love my new car!

Awesome Customer Service! Gus Rentz rocks! Love my new car!

• Service

To hard to get through on landline to make appointments, couldn't get through.

To hard to get through on landline to make appointments, couldn't get through.

• Great Dealer... Top customer care.

I had a great and better than expected experience buying a new Tacoma from the dealer. The sales representative was very accommodating, respectful, and was good at making a good deal on the truck. Hope in the future I can use them again.

• Great service

Great customer service. Knowledgeable service advisor.

Great customer service. Knowledgeable service advisor.

• Excellent

I've had my experiences with different Toyota locations and by far RoundTree Moore Toyota has exceeded my expectations. The staff is extremely kind, very knowledgeable and are like family. I wouldn't even think twice about going anywhere but RoundTree Moore. Big thank you to Mr. Kelly, Mr. Gene as well as Mr. Chance. You all have been fantastic!!!!

• SUPERB DEALERSHIP. BEST EXPERIENCE EVER.

great dealership. Adam, our sales manager helped us out very nicely. knowledgeable staff. and the manager DANNY is a superb guy. whatever you say, he will try and get it done! REGARDING SERVICE, I had to take my wife's car back due to some mistake from our end within a week. Gene nelson took care of my car in a great manner. he fixed the minor problem, and got the car washed before handing it back. SO WITHIN A WEEK, I HAD EXPERIENCE WITH SALES AND SERVICES. AND I WAS MORE THAN SATISFIED. and i was chatting with an old lady who was having her prius serviced at the dealership. she also had a great opinion regarding services. she said they were really honest and reasonable. i am sending more costumers their way, telling all my friends about what a great experience i had. and when i decide to change my car, GUESS WHERE I WILL BE GOING!

• great service in sales an services department

Adam Porter was a great salesman he help me get my daughter a car by phone great job Adam

• The best toyota dealership

I had never imagined that i could have such a great dealership experience. We went to purchase 2016 toyota camry for my wife in exchange for her 2013 prius. Overall, the best ot could have been. Hats off to manager Danny. Great great guy. And salesperson adam and service manager (couldn't get his name) and service person Gene nelson were also superb. Over all, 10/10! Be the way you guys are. There are no changes required or i can suggest.