Billy Navarre Chevrolet

• Car girl

Great customer service. They took cars of me right away. All the staff treated me and were all very helpful.

• Great experience

I had a great experience purchasing my 2015 Malibu from this dealership. Elliott Maynor made the financing process go by very quickly and smoothly. Nat Banks and his team were very helpful and made my experience wonderful. I will definitely purchase from this dealership again in the future.

• Service Snafu

I was quoted $530 by Lee, but charged almost $700, for a bolt, a belt, a battery, & an expensive tow. He promised the repairs in 2-3 days, but the job ended up taking 11 days, from pick-up to completion, because they had to send for a special tool, which Lee didn't inform me about, until they'd had the car for 8 days. When I'd call, I'd repeatedly get the answering machine, but no call back. They also don't allow any negative reviews on their page.

• One Of A Kind

After driving 2 1/2 hours for a car that disappointed me at a different dealership I decided to to ride around. The second dealership I visited was okay but didn't really make me want to buy right away. The 3rd time was a charm. They lady at the front desk noticed right away that I wasn't being assisted & paged a salesman right away to help me. Brent Lacour walked up & I now own a New Chevy Truck. Probably one of the best salesman I ever had dealings with. After a bad experience with a local dealership in Alexandria,La., I will drive 2 1/2 hours for good service anytime. Billy Navarre Chevrolet is Great to try after a bad experience.

• service

they have excellent customer service there. They don't leave you waiting without giving you updates on the vehicle. The cashier and service adviser were awesome.

• Great place!

The had an awesome variety of used vehicles and very friendly!!!

The had an awesome variety of used vehicles and very friendly!!!

• great service!

i always come to Sulphur Billy Navarre its nothing it positive workers and always willing to help!

• Fantastic Service

I brought my truck in for a oil change and tire rotation and I was in and out in 1 hr! great service adviser, took real good care of me! will definitely always come to Sulphur Billy Navarre!!

• Had dead battery they diagnosed and replaced!

Great A+ service they took me in without an appointment! Diagnosed that I needed a new battery and got me a new one with a warranty. Ask for Brett he was a great help in the service department!

• great experience at this dealership.

i had such a great experience at this dealership and would recommend anyone to experience the excellent customer service and professionalism.