Billy Navarre Chevrolet

New 877-618-1501 Dealer Website
Used 877-585-8546 Email Dealer
Service 888-661-3860

4.0
Average based on 15 reviews.
  • Car girl

Great customer service. They took cars of me right away. All the staff treated me and were all very helpful.

• service

they have excellent customer service there. They don't leave you waiting without giving you updates on the vehicle. The cashier and service adviser were awesome.

• Great place!

The had an awesome variety of used vehicles and very friendly!!!

The had an awesome variety of used vehicles and very friendly!!!

• great service!

i always come to Sulphur Billy Navarre its nothing it positive workers and always willing to help!

• Fantastic Service

I brought my truck in for a oil change and tire rotation and I was in and out in 1 hr! great service adviser, took real good care of me! will definitely always come to Sulphur Billy Navarre!!

• Had dead battery they diagnosed and replaced!

Great A+ service they took me in without an appointment! Diagnosed that I needed a new battery and got me a new one with a warranty. Ask for Brett he was a great help in the service department!

• great experience at this dealership.

i had such a great experience at this dealership and would recommend anyone to experience the excellent customer service and professionalism.

• Great Staff!

I came in looking for a new car! I felt like i was in and out less than 2 hours! Both manager, Finance and Sales were outstanding

• GREAT SERVICE!

Got oil change in 1 hr and got right out! Great customer service! everyone was really welcoming :)

• Never heard from the dealership

I have reached out to this dealership twice via Cars.com email and have had no response. The vehicle is still listed as available. Poor customer service starts with poor (or in this case zero) communication.