ALL STAR BUICK GMC TRUCK, INC.

New 866-414-9531 Dealer Website
Used 866-621-4981 Email Dealer
Service 866-740-4810

Average based on 87 reviews.
  • Great buy

All Star is always on my list of dealers to check out whenever I am in the market for a car that they carry.

We believe in customer care. Thank you for the great review. Please let us know if you need anything. Terry

• Down Home Dealership!

Everything about buying my new Yukon was easy and pleasant. We weren't just given fair treatment, we were given SPECIAL treatment. It was actually a FUN experience! The whole dealership had a "down home" feel to it where everyone was friendly, helpful and informative. I already know they will provide great service down the road as well!

• All Star Sulphur, La

The buying experience was great! There was no pressure and no stress. No hounding to buy from them and they work with you to make the best deal that they can. I wouldn't buy from anyone else. The employees and the owner are friendly and very professional about taking care of their customers. Their service center is great as well. They are fast and friendly!!! They fix anything that you ask them to and fix it right and they do not try to force you into fixing anything extra. NO complaints about this car dealership AT ALL!!!!

• Service

I've been sitting here for 2 hours for oil change and tire rotation and that's with an appt. There is no way that it should take this much time if you know what you are doing. My first time here for service and when I got here, I stood by service center b/c I didn't know where to go. 3 employees passed me and never said a word. I finally asked a service employee and she directed me where to go.

• Great experience

Chris was great and very helpful in showing us the types of vehicles that we were interested in as well as similar options. He even went so far as to offer to special order any options that we felt were missing. The entire experience was pleasant and very smooth without any hitches or surprises.

• Perfect

Great staff, great sales floor and inventory, great experience

Great staff, great sales floor and inventory, great experience

• Great service; clean facility

I loved the friendly staff they have everyone has a smile. They tend to you as soon as possible. Fast paced great overall service. Would definitely recommend and will continue to do business with them.

• Great Dealership!

I needed something bigger than my 10 year old Dodge Charger. I needed a SUV for the line of work that I'm in. I went in, was greeted at the door, told them what I was looking for, and they showed me a few and let me test drive each one, to see the difference in the way they feel and ride. Everyone was very helpful! I sat down and explained what I wanted in the SUV and my price range, what monthly notes that I could afford, and a few days later, I walked out with a 2016 GMC Terrain XLT, with BEAUTIFUL leather seats, heated seats, automatic engine start, LOADED! I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is wanting a great quality vehicle for a great reasonable price! And the whole entire staff treated me like a Queen! Very polite and professional staff!

• Service Dept

Suggestion: Leave a slot open for those people who take the time to make an appointment for their vehicle. Waiting time long

• Great people to work with

Really great car buying experience and very helpful salesman