Sterling Kia

(4.8) 26 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Service is always great...very timely
    December 30, 2017

Service is excellent.....Great dealership experience..........

• Sterling Kia Lafayette, LA. --Brett
    December 9, 2017

My husband has been buying cars for years and was very particular on getting certain needs met , he's 6'4 and he wanted a safety package among numero...us other things. Brett was our salesperson and he was wonderful, his knowledge about the vehicles and his non-aggressive but helpful and real approach won my husband over and created an experience that we will want to come back to. He treated us like royalty and it made it easier to want to spend the amount of money we needed to , he also got us a great deal and the whole process was one of the best we've had , and we've bought many cars . Good Job Sterling Kia, and great job Brett!

• retired
    November 29, 2017

Informative and no pressure. They were willing to listen and work with you. Excellent processing. Low stress in attitude to make sure buyer feels at e...ase.p

• Trading my car for something better
    November 25, 2017

When I decided to trade my car in I was referred to Sterling Kia on South City Pkwy, So I put my information online and in no time I received a email ...from Cody Sonnier about setting up an appointment. When I showed up over there I was greeting with smiling faces. Cody Sonnier was my salesperson and I couldn't ask for a better person, he did everything in his power for me to drive off in a brand new car and that is what good customer services is all about. I will referred all my family and friends to Cody Sonnier for their car buying needs.

• 2nd car in 5 months
    November 10, 2017

My 2017 Kia was totalled in a non fault accident therefore the shopping process had to start all over again. I loved my Kia Optima , my salesman, and... the dealership so I knew hands down what I wanted to do and that wad to be a return customer. Everyone welcomed me again and said how sorry they were with my loss but was glad that I chose them again. My Kia to a hard hit and faired well despite it all so it's ability to withstand the kind of hit we took was impressive. Sterling Kia was my dealership and Chase Eaglin was my salesman awesome people.

• 2017 Kia Rio
    July 28, 2017

Brock was my salesman and I really appreciate his communication during the buying process.

• I love my new Kia Forte LX!
    July 8, 2017

I went in looking for a car with manual transmission. Kia Sterling was the first dealer who had a decent supply of cars to test drive. Don was informa...tive, patient and not pushy at all. I appreciated that. The financial officer who handled my purchase answered all my questions and did his best to get me the best deal possible. When I fell in love with the pinstriping and decal work on some of the cars, they threw it in with the deal! I really love my new car, a Deep Sea Blue Kia Forte LX 6-speed manual.

• KIA Sportage 2017
    May 28, 2017

Most genuine sales reps I've ever met!!! Truly cared about me and my future purchasing my new vehicle.

• New car purchase
    May 13, 2017

Great dealership, willing to go above and beyond to help customers.

• Great Service!
    May 4, 2017

Easy working with this dealership. Great Customer Service.

Sterling Kia