Claude Nolan Cadillac

(1.0) 347 reviews

Call This Dealer

1.0
  • Great Service, Friendly Staff.

You changed my oil and rotated tires with a 2-day time period of request. You addressed my navigation issues. Thanks for supplying a loaner car to cou...ld return to work. Very much appreciated.

• Sales Manager Was the Rudest Man I have Ever Met

We were ready to purchase a $85,000 vehicle and asked to speak directly to the sales manager. He walked into the office with a very combative attitud...e and was extremely antagonistic towards us when we were asking pricing questions. When asking him a question, in a demeaning tone he said "Do You Not Understand What 0% Financing Means?" I have never had a sales person undermine my intelligence and treat me like a child. I am still flabbergasted in the way I was treated and even contacted GM to report the issue. No one deserves to be treated the way I was.

• Can't get a quote

Contacted service 4 days ago about radiator replacement and was told I'd be contacted back with an estimate. No call has been received. Horrible servi...ce.

• Best Service - new clean waiting area,great people

everyone was very nice - easy to talk to -- took time to explain the process of getting my car repaired. Prompt to return my calls. Had the car finis...hed one day early. worked with the insurance carrier with all the information they requested. Received the car restored to a New Condition. Bought my first Cadillac from Claud Nolan in 1983. For me they are the Very Best in the Business -- Service is always outstanding. Not going anywhere else.

• Service Vist at Claude Nolan Cadillac

I took the Cadillac to the only dealer I consider to be the one to work on our vehicles. I have been going to Claude Nolan for years. The person I wor...k with has been Gerry Eastwood for my scheduled appointments and repair needs. Whenever I think there may be a repair needed on our cars I contact Gerry and he sets up our time to come in to get the repairs done. He and everyone in the dealership is courteous and kind. To me, there is no where else to go. I let everyone I know about the service and the people there, especially Gerry Eastwood. You have a find there. He is one you want to hang onto because of his way with customers and his helpful attitude at all times. There have been other Cadillac dealers popping up in our area and I let everyone know where I have been going for years. I knew about the Claude Nolan Dealership when it was in Main Street in Jacksonville, FL. The excellent reputation goes back that far with me. Keep up the good work people and you will stay on top.....Thank you.

• Great service

Very efficient and customer friendly..I came in without an appointment, and Joe, the service foreman diagnosed my car's problem...worked me into the s...ervice schedule...and had me on my way within an hour and change...

• Service provided in repairing my car

I assume you are talking about repair to my car by the collision center. Everyone I came in contact with tried to do everything they could to get the... work done quickly and professionally from Steve Terbrueggen who got me a loaner to Bob Avigliano who kept me informed on the status of the work and the young ladies in the office who processed the paper work. The only hangout was the delay in getting the repairs done because of the lateness in delivery of a part. My car was returned to me in mint condition and clean as a whistle. Thanks for making a bad situation more palatable.

• Great service though I had to work for it

Initially I had difficulty connecting with one of your service representatives, which required several phone calls but, once Justin was assigned to me... he did everything perfectly.

• Tires

CJ. The accessories rep was great very professional and took care of my problem. I have been a customer for years and it a good place to do business V...ogue tires are excellent

• Above and beyond service

Everybody very helpful and car came back beautifully cleaned inside and out. Been with this dealership for over forty years

Claude Nolan Cadillac