• Purchase of a Corvette

Shawn and Kevin were over the top - excellent to work with. Very knowledgeable, friendly, not pushy really wanted to help me with my purchase not just sell a car but make sure I was satisfied and happy. I told everyone at the Corvette Club about this dealership - small town with big people - they still have the "small town salesmanship" - you would have thought I have known them my entire life - when I was leaving they all came by to shake my hand and say thanks and good luck

• Doc was our salesperson. He was awsome.

Doc was wonderul. We were not sure what we wanted. He helped us look at several till we decided. He stayed and worked with us and the finance dept till we could all agree. Great experience buying.

• Chevrolet

Professional dealership, clean, and the know their vehicals

Professional dealership, clean, and the know their vehicals

• Great experience

Great visit and great service! The guy that helped me out even delivered my car to my house!

• Very pushy salesmen

very pushy, began to get angry at me when I said I wasn't going to buy today. Aggressive.

We are very sorry that you feel that way. Our intention is to make sure you do not leave without being given every opportunity to purchase. I know that comes off pushy sometimes, but I would be more upset if you purchased the wrong vehicle somewhere else. Have a wonderful day and thank you for responding. Management.

• Great Experience

Found the truck I wanted at Supreme, a 2014 Silverado LTZ. Only problem was I lived in Atlanta (~500 miles away). Kristy was awesome and took care of everything. I flew in to BTR and she was waiting for me at the airport. I was only at the dealer for an hour finishing up paperwork before I was driving back to Atlanta in my new truck. Great experience, great service, but most importantly....great truck!

• Great Service

Enjoyed working with JR, He was very pleasant to do business with. He is kind and an asset to for your company.

• This the place to buy car

You have to see Blaine Henry & Kenny Lewis AKA Hot Dog these guys will have you riding in an hour.

Christel thanks for the great shout out!! We're so pleased we not only met but exceed your expectations and had you riding in your new vehicle in an hour!!!

• Oil Change

Relatively quick and everyone is friendly. Wednesday is Ladies Day and I had my nails done while I waited for my oil change.

Thank you so much for letting everyone know about Ladies Day! All of our customers are important to us and we look forward to your next oil change or anything else we can do for you. Thank you again!

• Service Dept.

service was superb I have a Buick Regal and have been to several Buick dealers for my service , however your facility and staff were over the top.The waiting time was reasonable in fact, fast. I will recommend Supreme to all of my GMC friends and neighbors. And I was close to my home, no need to go to Baton Rouge for service. Five stars on every category...Thanks so very much

Rafael we are so pleased that you had such a great service experience when you brought your vehicle in to our dealership for service. Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us and for choosing Supreme Chevrolet.