Jaguar Land Rover Austin

2.2
  • The worst dealership I have ever dealt with!

I really don't like to use the term "hate", but I strongly dislike this dealership. Arrogance is not professional. A simple job such as programming a key turned into a 3200 hundred dollar job that I am sure I paid for parts on my truck they broke. How do you burn up an ECU programming a key? How do you break an immobilizer programming a key? How do you burn up an alternator programming a key? I had my truck towed to this establishment on 17 July 2017 and had to have it towed away on 8 Sept 2017 and still had to fix it myself. The service manager and Technician that worked on my truck are horrible. A group of 6th graders could have done a better job. No communication what so ever. You have to call them and find out the status of your vehicle, and when you do call something else is broken. As long as you are buying they will roll out the red carpet. Hi end dealer with low end service. The service manager is quick to tell you that this company hires a lot of veterans. So because I am a Soldier in uniform I guess he thought that would make me feel better about their shotty work. My truck wasn't even put back together properly when I got it back. My fault for thinking people would their job.

• Purchase of Certified Pre Owned Range Roveer

Salesperson was well informed and made the purchase of my vehicle very enjoyable. Contacted me immediately when plates were ready for pick up. Very pleasant experience.

• communication lacking

Response to my emails took way too long. I was offered to have a manager contact me which hasn't happened either.

• Arrogance Like no other Dealership

Absolute worst dealer in Austin. So arrogant take it or leave it attitude and zero follow-up with buyers. Would not spend a nickel at this place. Their sister store in Dallas is a little better, but same bad attitude as a whole. Do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere.

• GL buying process

There is no follow up nor bother to explain the process . i felt they take customer for granted