• Customer

The service was excellent and I didn't wait long for my truck to be repaired

The service was excellent and I didn't wait long for my truck to be repaired

• Nancy Blanks

Thank you Sharon ,for helping Odell and I to purchase a new truck, you are awesome

• Best PSI

Walt's always takes care of my vehicles, they have the best sales and service teams.

• Service

Everything was good! Kelley makes wait time go by fast with good conversation, no complaints.

Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Thank you so much for choosing Walt's Live Oak Ford as your first choice for service!

• Survey

WALT'S WAS VERY WARM WELCOMING.WE LOVE OUR NEW RIDE,THANKS!!!!

WALT'S WAS VERY WARM WELCOMING.WE LOVE OUR NEW RIDE,THANKS!!!!

• Great servise

The staff at Walt's Ford in Live Oak are very friendly and try to help you in any way they can. They're honest and tell you things straight.

• costomer review

Great group of people, I was recommended by a friend and he told me this is the only ford dealer he would go to because of the service. He was right and the sales person was will the give me the deal I wanted.

David, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Shopping for another vehicle.

Salesman was pretty cool, But didn't seem to know much about the vehicle I wanted to purchase. Overall experience was Ok, But I prefer to be wowed by a salesman if I'm planning on buying something that's over 15,000 Dollars, I would like to be asked for a test drive and to be showed up under the Hood and the inside.

Thank you, Claude, for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed to hear that you did not. Our manager would really like to help turn your experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our manager at (888) 861-4907 to discuss what we can do to help.

• Excellent sales service!

The salesman I had was awesome! Along with the financial part of buy was great! Will definitely be returning for future vehicles!

• thank you for your service you guys give great ser

thank you for your great service me and my wife Lourdes Ortega purchase Ford Focus about 3 months ago the car is great correct and we plan to buy another one and maybe even if I win I can use that for a deposit I hope you have a happy holiday