New 888-513-7895 Dealer Website
Used 888-513-1194 Email Dealer
Service 888-514-6098

• Excellent Service

Mary, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

Dave Mccall (our salemen) came in on his day off to show us the Explorer. He was very helpful in explaining everything about the car. He made us feel very relaxed and made the sale go smoothly. Everyone that was a part of this experience was very, very helpful.. I am so happy that we went to Walt's to purchase my new Explorer Limited. It is beautiful. Thanks again

• costomer review

Great group of people, I was recommended by a friend and he told me this is the only ford dealer he would go to because of the service. He was right and the sales person was will the give me the deal I wanted.

David, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Shopping for another vehicle.

Salesman was pretty cool, But didn't seem to know much about the vehicle I wanted to purchase. Overall experience was Ok, But I prefer to be wowed by a salesman if I'm planning on buying something that's over 15,000 Dollars, I would like to be asked for a test drive and to be showed up under the Hood and the inside.

Thank you, Claude, for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed to hear that you did not. Our manager would really like to help turn your experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our manager at (888) 861-4907 to discuss what we can do to help.

• Excellent sales service!

The salesman I had was awesome! Along with the financial part of buy was great! Will definitely be returning for future vehicles!

• thank you for your service you guys give great ser

thank you for your great service me and my wife Lourdes Ortega purchase Ford Focus about 3 months ago the car is great correct and we plan to buy another one and maybe even if I win I can use that for a deposit I hope you have a happy holiday

• about a car I saw on Facebook I like and ask about

The eveyone so nice and kind I will tell everyone about it

The eveyone so nice and kind I will tell everyone about it

• Very polite and friendly staff.

The service professional I spoke with was a ideal salesman and very helpful. I would recommend this place for anyone.

• New Expedition

Scotty Kay and Mr. Walt made our latest (3rd) purchase as easy as one could hope. We are very satisfied with the vehicle and the response we have had from everyone at Walt's Live Oak Ford.

• New ride for the husband

Sharon was great and did everything she could to get us a great deal. Would buy again from her.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Walt's Live Oak Ford!

• New Car

Great staff, honest and friendly. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Great staff, honest and friendly. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Rhonda, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!