New 888-868-2095 Dealer Website
Used 888-884-1271 Email Dealer
Service 866-819-1390

• Great Experience! Keith Hawkins IS the man to see!

We went to the Lot with another truck in mind, and After checking our credit and Looking at what our options were Keith found the perfect truck for us and made the deal happen with no Hassle what so ever. We WILL be back to Hub City in the Future!

• Service

Provided good service in a timely manner. Will continue to use Hub City for service

• Owner

All of my expectations were met in a timely manner.

All of my expectations were met in a timely manner.

• Service

Excellent service and care. Friendly and experienced

Excellent service and care. Friendly and experienced

• owner

Excellent courteous service. The service was timely and the service technician very professional

• 2010 Ford Explorer

Always pleased with the friendly, dependable and knowledgeable staff. Quick attention is provided--definitely a plus in this "fast-paced" society. Repeat customer, happy to receive the "best bang for my buck".

• Having my 2014 Ford Escape Serviced

I had gone in for an oil change, but they even did more. They ran a test on the battery and it was low, so they even changed the battery, so I wouldn't get stranded on the road. The battery was under warranty, so it didn't cost me any extra, that was great.

• Quality of Service

Pleased with service work; repair tech checked disc brakes and pointed out front brakes were nearing replacement. Decided to have repairs done instead of pushing brakes for a few more miles.

• Allen Broussard

Service & cleanliness of shop is first class. Service to my vehicles is always done in a timely & efficient manner.

• Review on Hub City Ford

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Cynthia! Safe travels!

I was greeted by service person, Sheree, Hub City Ford service department changed oil, filter, rotated tires, and check levels in car. It did not take long and I was able to go back to work quickly.