• Great Experience! Keith Hawkins IS the man to see!

We went to the Lot with another truck in mind, and After checking our credit and Looking at what our options were Keith found the perfect truck for us and made the deal happen with no Hassle what so ever. We WILL be back to Hub City in the Future!

• Happy Customer

I have had nothing but good experience with Hub City in Lafayette, Louisiana. Everytime I bring my truck in for service they let me know how long it will be and they are very quick about it. I highly recommend Hub City Ford to anyone looking for a vehicle

• Great People?Great Service

When I purchased my Explorer, the process was quick and easy. No fuss or long waits, which I have experienced at other dealership. The service I've received from Hub City Ford is smooth and uneventful?just the way I like it. They really work to accommodate my needs and they value my time. When I bring the car in for service, they do what is asked of them and do it to my satisfaction. I feel as though my car's service is in capable hands. I'm a grandfather, so I've purchased many cars at several dealerships. There's no doubt that Hub City Ford is the best auto dealership with which I've dealt!

• Ford king ranch f150

It was nice to watch tv drink coffee also having the computer was nice

John, we're glad your wait was comfortable during your recent service visit! Please let us know if you ever need anything else! Take care!

It was nice to watch tv drink coffee also having the computer was nice

• service

excellent service, fast and reliable. friendly staff

Thank you for the glowing review of our friendly staff, John! We're glad you received fast and reliable service on your visit!

excellent service, fast and reliable. friendly staff

• Body work on F150 pick-up truck

Had body work done on my F150. The body shop manager worked with me to get my truck fixed. The response was quick and the work was done in a very timely fashion. Hub City Ford Body Shop did a great job fixing the truck. It looks great! Thanks! (This was the second time they fixed my truck and both times I am well pleased with the work.)

Andrew, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Factory Recall Repair - Brake System

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Leo! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Though the brake failure should not have occurred (seal material or design defect) Hub City Ford and Ford Motor Co. (roadside assistance) could not have been more accommodating or efficient in the repair. The failure occurred at noon. My truck was towed and repaired the same afternoon. All at no out-of-pocket expense to me. Thank you Hub City Ford & Ford Motor Co. Leo J.

• Service

Have found them responsive both in sales and in service. Work is mostly done in a timely manner and issues over all these years have been minimal and addressed. The only issue I have with my F150 is the 4 wheel drive. It makes a lot of noise when just starting out and when turning. I have had them check it out several times and they say that is normal...but I do not hear this in any other vehicle including other F150's.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Ricky! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Service

Provided good service in a timely manner. Will continue to use Hub City for service

• Owner

All of my expectations were met in a timely manner.

All of my expectations were met in a timely manner.