Greenway Nissan of Jacksonville

35 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 18, 2019

Working with Victor was extremely pleasant. He was patient and answered all my questions. I did not feel rushed or pressured working with him. I will definitely... recommend Victor to anyone purchasing a new vehicle.

Hi Rivera, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about... your recent visit. Take care!

October 15, 2019

I just a 2918 Kia Soul. It was a well cared for used car. The dealership made sure it he car was washed. And they even gave me a full tank of gas. I... have never had that happen before. They where very thoughtful to my needs. Even though the car was not their brand of car they know all the ins and outs of this car. I would go back and tell my friends about them!

• May 4, 2018

When I went in I was afraid of being taking advantage of but then I met Chris! He was upfront and honest with me throughout the whole entire process. Happy... to say that I walked out with exactly what I wanted a 2018 Rogue and I love it. The color we decided on was Blue and it’s so classy and me all the way! Thank you so much Chris!!!! ��

October 1, 2019

Two weeks ago: Go into dealership for their 2016 Corolla L. The tattoed guy gives price over $5k what listed price on their site was. Yesterday: I... get a notification the price dropped. Go back to the dealership with the screenshot of the price. They were still asking for more, but we negotiated on an out-the-door price. Today: Go to dealership to finish paperwork. Literally, they are about to hand the keys and close this deal. And then they say “Hey, we’re gonna throw an extra warranty in it for you. It’s gonna have this, that, the third.” I asked how much, and this man responds “$2400, but you wouldn’t even notice. It’s bumper to bumper, etc.” I say no thank you, please honor our deal we made yesterday. I literally have the check in hand in their name with the amount we agreed on the day before. And they let us walk! Before walking, they kept saying sketchy remarks like “Oh come in two weeks and we’ll completely remove the warranty for you. But this price we’re giving you is so aggressive (they said “aggressive” so many times), we have to put something on it.” HUH!?!? So now my credit score was ran twice, and there was no deal. DO NOT COME TO GREENWAY NISSAN AT CASSAT AVE.

Kyle Grieder, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Falling sh...ort of meeting your expectations is not to the standards we strive to achieve, and we humbly ask for the opportunity to make this right. Thank you providing this information so we can improve upon our services. We hope to hear from you soon. Greenway Nissan Jacksonville

June 27, 2019

We just purchased a used truck from them and they agreed to repair the holes in the bed of the truck and spray in a Bedliner. We had an I owe you from... them but I guess they figured 200 dollars would repair 12 holes in the in the bed and also cover the bedliner. Now I have a bill from the vendor who they agreed to let me have do it because they were local where I lived and said that they were only willing to pay 200 for it. I figured with a 31000 dollar purchase they would have a little more class and willing to pay for what they had agreed to. Unfortunately I originally was very happy when making the purchase with their customer service but after this now I have additional out of pocket expenses and have to go and pay the bill to get my truck back. If I could give a 0 I would since it didn’t even cover half the bill. I would have recommended them to everyone if they would have done what they had agreed to but now I wouldn’t recommend to anyone and would actually caution anyone making a purchase.

January 10, 2018

James was very helpful and pleasant to me will be purchasing my next car from him not ready at this time but it was quite pleasant experience thanks nissan

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity Vanessa! We will see you soon enough.

January 9, 2018

We bought a new truck and were pleased with the professionalism of OJ Jones in helping us make our decision and willing to negotiate on a good price for... us.

Richard, on behalf of Westside Nissan. Let me just thank you again! Our customers rock!

December 18, 2017

Bait and switch is not a quality I look for in a car dealership. STAY AWAY from Westside Nissan.

That is certainly not a practice employed at Westside Nissan. Please contact me @ JustinTenBroeck@westsidenissan.com I would like to help and hear... more about this.

September 18, 2017

Im usually a pretty easy going kind of gal, however this will be my first and last car I ever buy from here. I don't recommend it. They state new cars... has bumper to bumper however when I claim that particular warranty, Nissan wants to charge me for the part wich is 150 plus maintance that comes with the vehicle does NOT COVER NOTHING BUT OIL CHANGE THAT IT AND ONLY FOR A YR. I WISH I WOULDVE BEEN TOLD THIS BY JUAN WHICH WAS MY SALES PERSON I had purchase before @ Toyota and never had issues with them. Might have to go back. Worst purchase in my lifeeeeeee

August 30, 2017

I started off by trying to compare this dealerships offer with another dealerships offer. The internet salesperson stated they could beat the offer. I... then gave them most of the numbers from the other dealership and the internet service person never called me back. I then received another call from a sales rep whom was also declaring to be an internet sales rep but she had no idea how to answer the questions so she kept putting me on hold to ask someone else questions about the vehicle I inquired about online.