Gullo Ford of Conroe - The Woodlands

706 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 9, 2019

Steve was my salesman, straight forward kind-of guy. No hassling. I'm not fond of car salesman whatsoever, but this guy was on point with everything. The... financial department was more of the same. They always think that their first pitch on anything is final, and that you as a buyer can not counter their offer. It is part of the business but annoying nonetheless. Overall they were very facilitating, one of the better car buying experiences I've had.

June 28, 2019

The buying experience at Gullo Ford in Conroe is second to none. Our salesman, Steve Bransburg took care of our needs and was fantastic to work with. The... staff at Gullo Ford make the tedious process of buying a car simple and easy. I would highly recommend going to Gullo Ford for your next vehicle purchase.

• September 5, 2018

Great place everyone went out of there way to help us and make buying easy. Ask for the sales person Shawn , he listens and be a great help.

June 28, 2019

My family and I exclusively shop and have maintenance and repairs done on our vehicles from Gullo Ford. Their staff is the best in the business and make... the buying process effortless. Their maintenance department have always been professional and prompt in the work performed on all of our vehicles. We have purchased 7 from them in the past few years and will continue to use them for all of our vehicles needs both new and used.

June 4, 2019

The experience was seamless and painless Steve Bransburg was very professional and helpful. We were just researching and didn't expect to drive a car... out of the lot that evening, but we did! We found what we needed and I am very happy with the car so far.

February 5, 2019

After arguing with a service rep on oil . They cannot move my Mustang because he does not know how to immobilize my security sys from the key fob. Then... they tell me my trans is bad because they cannot move the car ( It is a standard the hand brake was pulled ) Then they tell me my rear seal is leaking a new one was put on 11000 miles ago . I mentiont my Honda has went 170k without replacing the seal . The rep tells me That's a Honda. They are better built. Better . This company has problems and will not get any of my business!

Hello Dan, We are very sorry you feel that we lied to you about the seal leak however that is not the case. Our Service Director even took pictures ...and talked with you himself to inform you of and show you the seepage coming from the rear seal. He then contacted you after this review was posted to further explain the issue. We are sorry to lose your business but we did everything we could to show you what was wrong with your vehicle.

November 14, 2018

I was referred to JR by my neighbor, who had recently bought a used Lariat. I have had my truck for 12 years, I've stopped at a few dealers to look around... since I knew it was time to upgrade. EVERY single dealer gave me the same script, the same BS to where I got to the point of just keeping my truck. Nick, my neighbor, told me how fast, smooth, and friendly everything went with his car shopping experience. I was skeptical since I've never had that experience at any dealer, he then told me that JR had sold two of his siblings too. I then decided to stop by on a Saturday morning, he was with another customer so I waited around till he finished up. EVERYONE at Gullo Ford was very friendly with me, the receptionist even tracked me down to tell me JR was done. We walked around the lot, telling him my wants and needs. We did not find a truck I was looking for since what I wanted was very rare and all the other trucks we looked at were out of my budget. JR told me he would find me one, so i went on to live my life. Maybe it was not meant for me to get a truck. JR called me on Monday morning about the truck he had taken in over the weekend. The perfect truck, everything I was looking to get, plus more. JR was very friendly, knowledgeable, and overall professional. The BEST car shopping experience I've had. Gullo does treat you like family. JR and Gullo have earned my and my families business for life. Thanks again!

October 25, 2018

Just bought my 4th vehicle from Gullo, a 2018 F-150. The salesman, who did a good job, suggested the integrated trailer brake controller would be a good... addition. I called the service department the day after purchase to check on having that done. The guy asked for my number and told me that he would call back, however he never called. Then I went to the service department in person to check on having that done. I talked to two men and neither had a clue on the matter. One did tell me they could install an after market controller but it would be done elsewhere---I left. Later called back to check on the brake controller, after reading about it in the F-150 Reference Guide. Again I was asked to leave my number and someone would call me back, however that never happened---not good service by any definition. In the last year or so I had my previous F-150 in for service and the work was eventually done, but in one case I had to take the truck back 4 times to have the problem fixed. I will say that the body shop has done great work on my Ford 500. I like the truck but I'll have to look elsewhere to have service work done it appears.

September 24, 2018

JR went out of his way to help me get My first car took his time to explain the process and helped me get approved.

September 4, 2018

Patience or stupidity arrived at 9:30 am to purchase a truck deal done not until 6:30pm, down right ridiculous.Nine hours. Finance department a rip off.... Offered 5.79 interest I’m on the phone with another offer they heard the offer then offered 3.59. Unbelievable. They will rip you off unless you catch them in the act like we did. No we did not allow them to finance it, no trust after that.