Gullo Ford of Conroe - The Woodlands

1218 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 1, 2021

In the past year I have spent nearly $7,500 on service work and every time I get my truck back they have done something wrong and I have had to bring it... back. I travel around the country. AMD of all the dealerships I have been at, this has, by far, the worst backyard mechanics I have ever had work on my truck.

March 1, 2021

Had an oil change on 2/26/21. Fair price. In and out in good time. Especially thankful for not being pressured for "needed" products or services.

• January 27, 2021

I had a great experience. The customer service was great and they got me right in. I think they were polite and the floor room was clean. As a recently... retired vet, I want to thank you for the memorial statue on the show floor. It’s very meaningful and is appreciated.

February 28, 2021

The whole experience was great and professional. I appreciate the no added fees and the quick transaction time. Highly recommend Gullo for all my future... car purchases.

February 27, 2021

I have been satisfied with Gullo Ford's prompt and professional service for years; they are helpful and honest no matter what the problem is

February 27, 2021

I bought fusion hybrid from this dealer in 2013 and did almost all oil change here. They always did awesome work on my car. I am really happy with this... dealership. By the way, my car already runs over 150000 mile and it still works well.

February 25, 2021

Even without an appointment, I was in and out of the service department for an oil change in a very timely fashion. Everyone from the service advisor to... the receptionist was a pleasure to deal with.

February 25, 2021

I’ll be sure to tell the good and bad of this recent encounter.... thank you to David Wachner the service advisor we have been dealing with, gave us several... call backs keeping us informed and working with Ford to resolve the issue. The director Willie Sanford refused to allow the work to be done and told me “I’ll make this simple for you, I’m not fu****g with this truck!” Filing a complaint with Ford obviously and hopefully saving some people a headache by letting y’all know not to use Gullo Ford Service!

At Gullo Ford of Conroe, we take pride in offering exceptional service in all departments. We are always appreciative to receive positive feedback re...garding our employees and services. We are equally engaged in resolving negative matters as well. Our Service Department is required to verify maintenance records prior to conducting warranty work. In some cases, a customer?s vehicle warranty can be voided by franchised Dealers due to no maintenance records provided at the time of service or if provided documents cannot be verified by the provider. Our Service Advisers remind customers to keep maintenance records in his/her vehicle during the warranty period. You can always count on us to do right by Ford Motor Company standards and exceed customer satisfaction as we ?strive for five? stars with each and every customer.

February 13, 2021

Great new vehicle purchasing experience! Professional and personal service from start to finish. I highly recommend Gullo Ford and Jordan Gonzales in new... vehicle sales!

February 11, 2021

Appreciate Dean working within my time frame to get my car serviced, ABS brake system. Picked my car up, paid cashier, and everything and the whole process... from drop off to pick up was A